Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Today is the first day of school on this stupid wheel chair. Bianca ended up not telling me what happened, she promised to tell me today, when spring break ends, and that's the only reason I'm looking forward to this day.

Because of this stupid wheelchair. My mom had to shower me, that was so weird, what doesn't she get by I'm not two, I can shower myself, and then she made me wear this huge purple cardigan because she claimed today us a ' cold day '.

Ugh, I wish I never even went to Bianca's house that day, now I look like this bookworm, with my big circle glasses.

My mom pushed me in my wheelchair to her car gently, at the rate she was going, I'd definitely be late to school.

She opened the door to her car and motioned for me to get in, with a sigh I lifted my body on one leg and climbed into the passengers seat of the car, I could get used to this...

Not.

The drive to school was long and quiet, the only sound that was heard were the murmurs of Chika and Bobo, for some unknown reason those two are very close.

My mom opened the car door for me once again motioning for me to climb out. I came out of the car standing on one leg, then sat on the chair.

My mom closed the door and pushed the chair to the schools entrance.

" mummy I can go from here " I told her, as I looked through the glass doors of the massive building. I am so not prepared for this.

" are you sure " she asked, concern noticeable in her voice.
I nodded my head at her.

" hello, Mrs Unoha " I turned to look at Bianca, who was standing beside my mom, her face was bright... the complete opposite of mine.

" ah, my daughter, how have you been " my mother greeted back. I turned to look at my mom, daughter? My mom only has two daughters, and that's Chika and I.
" very well, thank you " Bianca replied, this almost seems like an oral English test, like seriously Bianca ' very well thank you '? I am disappointed ( shakes head)

" I can take Saph from here madam " she said politely. I turned to look at my mum who had a confused look on her face, I' m sure she must be wandering who Saph is, forgetting her own daughters name. (shakes head again)

Bianca took the chair from my mother and pushed me into the school, I received a few stares from some students, but I'm okay with it, because if I saw a girl in a wheel chair I would definitely look at you.

" what are you wearing " I shook a little at Bianca's breath against my ear, I knew she was talking about my purple sweater, but I have to say this thing is pretty comfy.

" it was my mom " Bianca chuckled a little.

" it's not funny " I mumbled.

" Uh, ya it is " I just shook my head.

Whatever.

" so are you gonna tell me what happened between Reesha and Freddy " I asked, completely out of the blues.

" gosh you just came to school. How do you still remember that? " I shrugged, it all just kinda happened.

" I'l tell you during lunch- "

" o my goodness Sapphire what happened to you " Shirley said running to me, a few people looked at her, then me, I just gave them that ' I don't know her ' look.

" why are you on a wheelchair " she said, grabbing my shoulders and shaking them gently, I'm sure she doesn't know about the accident, the only two people that know about it is Bianca and Summer.