I nodded at these words. Anything? "So, what other kinds of weapons?" I asked.

"Well, lets start off with an axe." She suggested.

"Oh, I've summoned an axe before." I said, and am sharp blades axe materialized in my hand. "I've done it before in other training sessions."

"Good good.. now how about something a bit stronger. More durable. Diamond is an incredibly strong material." Dr. Bailey jotted some things down.

I made the axe disappear and I'm it's place (after a bit harder concentration) I was able to summon an axe with a blade made of diamonds. I'm sure with enough concentration I could summon a blade made out of any material.

I sat on the floor with Dr. Bailey telling me to summon different weapons for almost 3 hours. Brass Knuckles, machete, various types of guns with fitted ammunition, samurai sword, various types of knives and blades, and nunchucks.

Afterwards I spent another 5 hours training with each weapon using the holographic figures and targets. It was non-stop and my body was exhausted. I was so exhausted from fighting that my whole body was shaking. It was hard for me to summon weapons and even hold them. I couldn't aim steady because of how much I was shaking.

I was on my hands and knees, breathing heavily. My lungs were burning and my muscles were sore. I couldn't move anymore. Next thing I knew I was forced to my feet and the tight feeling of the cuffs were on my wrists. Once back in the my cell I collapsed onto the small tattered mattress. It had been a while since I had felt that overworked.

Why did I kept doing this...? Pushing myself to make these people happy? I sighed softly, "To not be tortured into doing it... just do it willingly and do as they say and everything will be fine.." the words sounded so dull; devoid of emotion.

"Just do as they say and the scars won't grow.." I muttered. However, the scars stopped growing a long time ago.. when I gave into everything and lost myself almost two years ago..

[Brice's POV]

I watched from behind the glass. Seto was moving his arms and hands around in a unique pattern, purple flames dancing from his hands. They swirled around him. Shooting both his hands forward, he created a fireball and shot it across the room. He did the same with ice and water. I watched as Seto controlled the elements at the same time, focusing on having fire in his left and ice on his right.

It was mesmerizing how he controlled his power. I couldn't tear my eyes away from him. Seto could do so many amazing things. If only he knew what he would be using his power for..

My father informed me of the new plan now that Mr. Mangle had developed the new technology for 005. The technological control chip inserted into the base of the neck. Allows you to control a persons actions; or at least give them a command and they will execute it in their own way. They had already done this process with 005...they didn't tell me the subjects real name. However I knew they were planning on doing this to Seto, and soon. I couldn't let that happen..

I watched as Seto teleported around the room, dodging attacks from holographic figures. He was able to leap in and out of reality.. if only he knew how to teleport out of this place.

I needed to get him out of here. Maybe even myself. I had been developing a plan for the past two months. Once Seto was done with his training session I would explain my plan to him.

Now Seto was practicing summoning a bubble-like shield. The shield was purple and had a darker purple swirl on it. I could tell he was trying to do it as quickly as he could.

The training session was interrupted by my father speaking to Seto over the intercom. "That'll do for now..." he sighed impatiently. Seto disabled the shield. "Take him back to his cell.."