Chapter 11: Temari Demon and Arrow Demon

Start from the beginning

'She knew?' Both Tamayo and Tanjiro thought.

Susamaru growled at her mocking as Tanjiro glanced at Tamayo and said, "Tamayo-San! Nanami-San! Please find a place to hide! I'm the one those demons are after!" Tanjiro said.

"No! Their also after me, so I have the right to fight them too, dattebane!" Nanami argued.

"Tanjiro, Nanami is right, we want you to fight without worrying about us. We'll be fine without your protection. Since we're demons and Nanami is a demon hunter like you." Tamayo calmly said.

"All right. It's all over for you now!" Susamaru yelled as she throws her Temari straight towards Tanjiro.

'That temari will only swerve if I dodge it.' Tanjiro thought as he began to think for a moment to analyze its movement before opening them.

'Of the ten forms... the fastest trusting technique... Total Concentration... Water Breathing! Seventh Form, Drop Ripple Thrust-Curve!' Tanjiro thought as he stabbed the ball, making a water barrier to stop it to swerve around.

'Oh, so you thrust at the curve diagonally to soften the temari's blow. But...' Susamaru thought as she smiled knowingly.

The temari started shaking from Tanjiro's sword, before sliding out of the sword, it went to hit Nanami but she blocked it with her arm and flinched.

"Nanami-San,are you alright?" Tanjiro asked. Nanami reassured him with a nod and focused on the Temari demon.

'That temari... it swerved unnaturally when it struck Yushiro too, but I'm noticing something... where's the other one?' Nanami thought as she searches the area of the other demon with her eyes.

"Yushiro! Yushiro!" Tamayo called while holding Yushiro's headless body as the head started to regenerate. Tanjiro widened his eyes in shock when he saw Yushiro's head is about to form while Nanami paid no mind to it as she focused on finding the other demon's signature.

"La... Lady Tamayo! Didn't I tell you? That we shouldn't get involved with those demon hunters from the start! My Blindfold Technique is still a work in progress! I know you're well aware of that yourself! I may be able to conceal the presence of buildings and people, their scent, but it's not like i can mask their very existence! The greater our number, the more traces we'll leave, and the greater the odds that Kibutsuji will discover us!" Yushiro exclaimed.

'I see, so this was his technique, not bad! But like he said it still needed some work, dattebane.' Nanami thought as she smirked a little, impressed but she agreed on his statement and felt bad for it.

"Anyone who ruins the time I spend alone with you... I despise such people! I despise them with passion! It's unforgivable!" Yushiro yelled angrily.

Susamaru then threw her Haori in the air and laughs.

"Hey, he's babbling! What fun this is! What fun this is!" Susamaru exclaimed as she removes her upper kimono.

"To be killed by me, one of the Twelve Demon Moons... You should be honored!" she added.

"Twelve Demon Moons?" Nanami asked.

"They serve directly under Kibutsuji!" Tamayo informed. Susamaru laughs again as she created more arms from each side of her chest thus giving her six arms all in all.

'She grew more arms! That means...' Nanami thought, and true to her thoughts, four additional Temari appeared as Nanami clenched her sword.

"Now then, let's keep playing! Until morning comes! Until you die!" She said, throwing her six Temaris in great force as it bounced everywhere in the room.