𝟭𝟬.𝟱

BONUSTHE  UNFORTUNATE TUTOR

BONUS
THE UNFORTUNATE TUTOR

THE SUN PEAKED UP IN THE CERULEAN SKY as it embezzled the cemented streets of the Miyagi Prefecture. Citizens of different ages frolic around the sidewalk of the station; one, in particular, was holding up a bouquet of tulips and a red decorated-box while chanting incoherent phrases that may sound like incantations for a love potion. Though, it was only Oikawa practicing his usual cheesy pick-up lines. His chocolate eyes stared down on the screen of his phone as they shone in excitement with the 'ping' of a notification.

'SHE'S HERE!'

Oikawa lifted his chin and scanned around the train station, hoping to find a certain H/C-headed female walking through the crowd. His orbs soon landed on her, and like it was an instinct, Oikawa smiled brightly from the sight. "L/N-CHAN! LOOK OVER HERE!" The Seijoh captain called you out, bouncing up and down on his toes to get your attention.

Of course, your ears quickly caught his calls right away.

You quickly saw the sight of the male's excessive waving through the numbers of people strolling around the platform. Your eyes stared at the enthusiastic brunette with an unruffled demeanor as you quietly walked over to his calls. You sighed out and stopped yourself from facepalming. "Why did I agree to this again?" You mumbled to yourself and shook your head.

"L/N-chan! You're as beautiful as ever!" The brunette hummed and grinned once you approached him.

You cocked a brow and glanced over yourself, "I'm wearing sweatpants and an oversized shirt, Oikawa-san. Your beauty standards must be moderately poor." You commented, shifting your gaze back to the male in front of you.

Oikawa pouted his lips and deliriously shook his head, "Then you're basically saying that your beauty is poor, L/N-chan! Although fashion does help bring out a person's charisma, you'd look beautiful in everything!" The brunette claimed proudly. He then held up the bouquet against his chest and cleared his throat.

"I also got you some tulips. I passed by a flower shop awhile ago and thought of giving you something that could brighten up your home!"

You took the bunch of flowers out of his hands, deeming the warmth of his slim fingers as it brushed against yours lightly. "You shouldn't have to buy me something, Oikawa-san. I should be the one to give you my gratitude because you'll tutor me later on." You spoke, the faro of the pink tulips wafting through your nose.

The Seijoh volleyball captain shrugged his shoulders, "But I want to. So it's useless if you'll stop me in the future." The male winked and stepped up to you. "Shall we?" He gestured over to the stairs leading to the exit, staring straightly at your tenous eyes.

"You make it seem like this is a date." You pointed out but acquiesced the male's instruction. "Again, if you do anything, I'd make sure your jewels are cracked and unpretty anymore." You went ahead of him, clutching gently on the base of the bouquet to prevent the petals from falling.