Chapter 2/OC's

It had been a week since the boy had gone missing and declared dead. His mother was devastated. Her only son was dead and was bullied and discriminated into his early grave. The day after she read her son's suicide letter, she stormed into the school and demanded to talk to the principle.

Once her talk with him was over, she reported the school for quirk discrimination. It was nice knowing that no one else from that school was going to bully another kid into suicide.

The main tormenter, his childhood friend felt guilty, sadness and hatred. He hated the fact that the greenette was gone. He hated the fact that he would never hear his voice, hear him laugh or see his smile ever again. For reasons, the funeral was a closed casket as nobody ever ground a body. It said in the letter that he wanted the last memories of him to be alive and happy, not laying in a casket, dead.

Some part of the blond wanted to scream at them, demanding a search for his body and part of him was even more driven to become a hero. To find the greenette and to live out the dream he wanted. He was allowed into the dead boy's room after the funeral and was allowed to take the hero analysis notebooks that he had written. She was too distraught to look through them but they could help the blond in the future so he kept them. 

They stayed in the bright yellow backpack that the greenette always carried around and were hidden the blond's wardrobe. Helpful notes on him were going to help him get into UA. He laughed at the question on some of the pages. One was on him and he shared it with his mother. 'When Nitrogliserin burns, it smells like caramel. Does Kacchan and his mother smell like that?' It was at that time, he realised, he would never be called Kacchan again.

A week after the funeral, he was sent a letter. From the dead boy. It was short and made the blond cry out for sadness and happiness. It read;

'Dear Kacchan,

I'm dead now. You know that. But, I wanted to do this for you. It wasn't your fault, I could hear the underlying kindness in what you said to me. You just didn't want me to die. For a year, you will be sent letters from me. Once a week, if you move, juts tell the post office about it. Don't worry, these will continue coming to you. 

But, do me a favour. Go to UA and try not to push any friend you do make away. You need allies when you become the #1 hero now, won't you? Kacchan, I'm counting on you to become the best hero you can, don't become corrupt by fame and money. Save people because it is the right thing to do.

I hope that calling you brother is alright, you always felt like one to me.

Bye for now, big brother.

I love you.

P.S I have a whole notebook just for you and your quirk. Read it and become great. Smile :)'

Once he read it, his mother came into the room to see him crying. " What's the matter?" She asked. Surprisingly, she wasn't shouting like normal but her voice was sincere. " I got a letter from Deku. There are going to be more, for a year," He smiled at her and received a hug. " Just images, his hand would hurt," She lightened the mood and they ended up eating the blond's favourite food.

In a base where no heroes would find, a greenette started to wake up. He had been asleep for a week now and his through was dry, too dry to try and speak. Luckily, a boy walked into the room. His short brown hair was coming out the front of his black beanie and his brown eyes seemed to widen at the sight of the greenette sitting up, looking around.

Going out of the room, he returned about a few minutes later with three other people and a large glass of water. " Here, drink up," He said and gave the teenage boy the glass who gulped it down straight away. " Thank you," He smiled at them once the glass was empty.