Sugar highs and tp-ing houses

You got into your car and brought a handbag packed with your phone, cash, and makeup. You turned on the ignition and reversed out of your driveway, hoping to reach the park where you and your friends typically met up at, spying people in costume walk along the pavement. Seeing one person much taller than the crowd dressed in full scary clown gear.

You drove for about fifteen minutes and reached the parking lot. You locked your car after parking it near the fairgrounds and jogged up to the fountain. You were there on time... However, Brooke wasn't, she seems to have either gotten distracted or held up by something.

You nervously waited on the bench next to the fountain for almost a half an hour, everyone seemed to stare at you as they passed by. Thankfully, you could easily distract yourself from the staring by staring back at them. You watched as people in zombie costumes and clown suites walk past. Some people wore more intimate apparel, like tight fitting tops and skirts which barely covering their bodies walked by. A man walked past that was dressed as a flasher made you chuckle. He had pink tights on and yellow star stickers on his nipples. He looked glorious.

You turned to look for some more entertaining people around when you saw Tony and Sam walk over to the corn dog stand across the town square. Your face instantly lit up and you raced to reach them before they could wander off.

"Hey guys!!" You yelled as you hugged them tightly as they turned their backs to you; you all fell over as a person tripped over your foot. You may or may not have knocked a few other people down...someone cursed and another stepped on your other shoe. Tony and Sam were on their stomachs with the wind knocked out of them. You scrambled up and apologized profusely.

"Hey..." One said weakly. You pulled them up and assisted them over to a bench, you kind of body slammed them back there when you were tripped up. It was a wonder how many people swarmed the area; too easy to knock someone over.

"So I see you guys are..." You paused, trying to remember what they were as you skimmed a fan forum Sarah linked you. "Mask guy and Hood guy..? Masky and Hoodie?"

They flinched and both snapped their heads to look at you, then Tony quickly spoke, "Yeah, I see you're...Eyeless...Jack." You flashed them a smile and sat across from them.

"Well, I've been waiting for a while and I still haven't seen Brooke. Do you guys, uh, know where she is?"

"No, we just got here..." Sam said. He even has the sideburns, he really is dedicated to look like Masky...

"Oh... Um, I'll try calling her then." They both nodded. You pulled out your phone and checked if she had sent you any texts. None, so you called her, turning quickly in a circle to hopefully spy her among the creatively dressed people walking about.

'ring......ring......ring'

"This is Brooke. I might not be available right now, leave a message." 'What the heck is she doing?'

"I guess she might be busy?" Tony spoke, leaning away and looking around.

"Yeah..." You hung up, and put your phone back, sighing. "Well, do you want to head to the fair-grounds? We still have a lot of time 'till dark."

"Alright..." Sam responded. They stood up, and so did you.

"To the sugar, guys!" You joked, and dragged both by the arm, making sure to keep an eye on them so you didn't lose them among the bustling crowd.

TIMESKIP-

You guys had gone on roller coasters and played at the game stands. They surprisingly won more prizes than you, seeing as Sam sucked at tossing a ball and Tony had forgone his glasses to wear the mask.  You began to drop from your sugar-high, so you decided to go do something scary before you pass out. Plus, it was now dark, and kids were already trick-or-treating. Sadly, last time you went trick-or-treating you got pissed at an older chick who kept staring at Brooke's boobs like a hawk. You both ended up tp-ing their house and running from a guard dog. People these days just don't have common decency...

"You guys wanna tell ghost stories?" You walked towards the forest by the suburban area.

"Sure, if you won't get scared." Sam said in an amused tone.

"Is that a challenge?" You turned around and stared at him.

"I believe so." Said Tony. They both stopped walking.

"If you guys run out of the woods before I do, I win. And you two lovebirds have to hide behind trees and scare campers." They stared at each other awkwardly and then looked away. "You guys are adorable" Staring at the sunset, you decided on the more secluded trail, for more scare factor.

They both stared. Tony stated, "let's just hang out at the fairgrounds longer or trick-or-treat..?"

"Aw.." you pouted, glancing at the tempting tree line. "But what's the fun in that? Plus, we're only telling ghost stories in the deep dark woods." You gave them a sarcastic baby face. "Are da babies too scwared to?"

Tony and Sam stared at each other. "Fine... But you better not run off like an idiot." Sam joked.

"It only happens once in a while, now let's go!" You pointed dramatically to the forest.

They both looked disdainfully at the darkened paths for a second, and reluctantly walked over to the woods, you in tow.

<><><><><><><>

I just was editing this at 4:00 in the morning and realized its trick or treating not tricker treating...