Storms

(Y/N) has always loved the rain, thunder, and lightning. She wasn't one to cower under the blankets and wait for it to stop, she would go out and dance in the rain and enjoy nature's beauty.
*
*
*
I looked at the weather forecast, 64 degrees and showers, perfect. I'll sleep good tonight.

I text JJ to come over so we can cuddle and listen to the patters on the roof.

Shortly after I heard a knock at the front door and I raced to open it. He was soaked head to toe.

"Oh my gosh JJ I didn't realize it was already raining!" I say pulling him into a hug

"Yeah, luckily I didn't get hypothermia" he says with his classic JJ smile.

I look out the door in awe of the beauty the storm brings.

I look at JJ biting my lip with excitement.

He had no idea what I was thinking but before he could say anything I bolted out the door and ran through the rain.

I held my arms out to my side and spun around, tilting my head back to feel the rain fall on my face.

Before I knew it I was lifted up and over JJ's shoulder.

He was running around carrying me, we were both filled with absolute joy.

He lets me down and I take off running to a puddle and jump in it, splashing around with a huge smile on my face.

"Hey save some for me!" JJ says jumping next to me in the puddle.

It began to rain harder, and logically I laid down on the sidewalk and let the rain wash over me.

I felt JJ's presence over me, I couldn't open my eyes otherwise water would've gotten into them, so I just held my arms up towards him.

I felt him lay on top of me face to face.

I grunt because he obviously weighed more than me and could've crushed me, and he just giggled.

His face was blocking the rain from my face so I could open my eyes, just to see his adorable childish smile.

His hands were on both sides on my head, and I wrap mine around his torso.

He leans down and kisses me on the lips and I felt his smile.

He pulls back and says giddily "cmon let's go cuddle and watch a movie"

"You got it baby" I say kissing him one more time before we spent hours cuddling and listening to the storm.
*
*
*
A shorter one this time cause I started it last night at 2 and forgot where I wanted to go with it 😂 I'll make a longer one next time <3