Red Days

A/N:This is my New Year Special.Happy new year,peeps!Be careful around fireworks!0.o

~Red Days~

"KARLOS!UGHHH!!!"Cassia clutches her stomach tightly before rolling off the couch.Said boy facepalmed as he held her phone in his hand."I'm calling every girl in your contact."he said,sighing in defeat."No!Not my mom...!""Not your mom!Layla,Maya,Sherry,Pam,Katherine,Julie and-""Sofia.All of them!?""Yes,and they will help you with your period there."he concluded.She glared at him for a second before another wave of pain hit her.She grabbed her hot compress again and rolled on the rug."Ugh,just be quick!Tell them to bring pills for dysmenorrhea."the boy sighed,pinching the bridge of his nose,just below his glasses."You've taken enough pain pills,Sia,it's bad for you.""You're a boy!Just-just call Layla and everyone!" she winced in pain after replying back to him,while he just shook his head.He dialed Layla's number and she answered quickly.
"Hi."

"Layla,this is Karlos and-""UGHHHH!!!SPPED THE FUCK UP!"Cassia's shout interrupted him,making the person at the other end of the line gasp slightly.
"Was that Cassia?"

"Yeah.And she's being a bitch."
"Oh,dear.I'll be coming."

"Bring your whole gang."

And with that,he hang up before turning back to the girl in pain."They're coming.""OF COURSE THEY-AIIIYYAAAAA!!!!!"she yelled again as another wave hit her."Cass,it will be-""NO!IT'S NOT ALRIGHT!HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BLEED FOR 5 COMSECUTIVE DAYS EVERY FUCKING MONTH!?""...Well,no....""SO STFU!".She clutched the hot compress tightly against her stomach as she winced in pain.

The boy watching her could not do anything,until the sound of the doorbell rang throughout the house."Karlos!Cassia!It's me Layla and the crew!"the voice yelled outside their house.He answered the door and became face-to-face with Cassia's blonde friend,Layla."Los,we brought pills.How many did she have anyway?"she asked as she went inside,seeing the girl on the rug instantly."Oh my god.Cassy,are you alright?!"Sherry exclaimed before Pam slapped her lightly "Of course she is not okay!Have you experienced this?""Hi Cassia.I brought pills."Katherine said quietly,settling her bag on the Coffee table beside the wincing girl."She took 5 pain pills already." the only boy in the house said darkly.Sofia stared at Cassia,and without looking up,replied back to Karlos' comment "You don't know how hell it is-""Hi guys.Prepared to be bitched at."Cassia's eyes flew open and greeted them.The girls only laughed as Katherine handed Layla tne pills.Maya stood up to get some water while Julie,Pam and Sherry helped Cassia up.

"Well,it seems like I have no business here."Karlos sighed and put his hands inside his pocket and turned around,ready to get away from the whole girl group."Wait."Layla's scary voice made him stop."Get Cassia some tampons or sanitary napkins or whatever she has there in her room,will ya?""Sorry,no can do."and with that,he continued walking before he felt fingernails dig into his arms."Get.The.Fucking.Pads."her scary voice demanded him to do so.She got her hands off him and he gulped,walking to Cassia's room shakily.

Layla was proud with her work,and walked back to Cassia,who was shrieking in pain."Uh,Layls,she's craving for fries.""Then call Mcdonald's delivery.".Maya came back with a glass of water and handed it to Cassia.Layla,with the pills,handed it to Cassia,who gulped it down."Ugh,thanks guys.Fries."Cassia thanked them."We'll get it.I ordered already."Julie said to Cassia,patting her back.

Karlos ran back to the Living Room as fast as he can,carrying Sanitary Pads."I got the pad-""WILL YOU STFU!?IT'S SO PEACEFUL HERE AND YOU CAME YO RUIN IT YPU ASSHOLE!!"He wimced at Cassia's voice,but came nack to the room anyway.He handed the Sanitary Pads to Sofia before plopping down on the rug.

As the girls did what they had to do,they left with Karlos thanking them.Cassia seemed to calm down a bit after her cramps stopped,but can still be irate at all times.She was on the couch,watching Barbie movies on a marathon whilst eating Mcdonald's.

And Karlos seemed more than happy that she calmed down,even a tiny bit.