The [_chaos_Project]

all author's rights reserved.

The wind blows across the desolate land.

Dead leaves stir upon the soot covered ground.

She stands alone, watching the flames consume all that there ever was.

This is Earth.

Or at least, it used to be._

_Record_No.One    _◊    _◊    _◊     

This is a record of [_chaos].  [Day_One] reboot commencing…

Preparing to open file…

Getting source information…

Confirm opening of file…

Opening…

…loading…

*The fuzzy screen’s picture shifts to a poor quality image of a long circular wooden desk large enough to seat fifteen.  The screen displays its picture from above, and the viewer peers down upon the top of the assemblymen’s heads as they shuffle inside the meeting room and take their seats.  The image flickers from each individual to individual as he/she talks (picture shows profile image from the desk level up to his/her neck; faces not shown).*

Seat_No.01: “Well, guys, it’s been a while hasn’t it? 

No.02: ”Ack!  Don’t be so nonchalant, [One]!  This is the [Assembly]!  And get your feet off from the [Ivent_Table]!

No. 03: “My goodness, talk about shameful, Mr. [One]~

No. 04: Begging theepardon, [Three], but thou speaks in spite of thyself.  Prithee seek a mirror and note thy rags.

No.03: [chuckles] “Oh, Mr. [Four], we all know that despite what you may say aloud, it’s a well-established fact that you and several others present find me extremely attractive in my so-called ‘rags’.

No.04: “N-nay, methinks not!  I-I should not fancy one such as thee.

No.03: [laughs] “Haha, aye.  You probably shouldn’t  ‘fancy’ me.  However, just knowing you shouldn’t do something doesn’t ensure that you won’t carry through with it.   

No.01: [laughs] “AHAHA, she’s got you there man! *thumps hand down on table*

No.02: “Ack!  For hell’s sake [One], shut up!  We’re in the [Assembly_Hall] for crying out loud!  All of your stupidity is being recorded as reference for the [_chaos_Project]!   

No.05: “…[Two], your idiotic antics are also being recorded.

No.02: “Oh shit, [Five], you’re right!

No.05: “…I know.

No.03: “Awww, [Two] is sooo precious when she’s flustered.

No.02: [squeals] “Eeeeek! Don’t just grab my hair!  *sounds of chair scraping against the floor as [Two] moves closer to [One] who is seated beside her*

No.01: *gives [Two] a big hug as she moves closer*

No.02: *screeches and scooches chair back to original position]