o

[HUIJUN POV]

jaemi kept coming back to see us.

when she did, for some reason, she always brought a new copy of into the ice age. this was her fourth.

imagine everyone being that rich. can't relate. oh wait. i'm an idol.

i must admit that she had such a pretty wild personality.

she seemed like the type of girl to go with the wind, but never let go of the things she loved the most.

i was usually a relatively calm and collected guy, but seeing her get along with the guys gave me a type of a bitter taste.

it's not that i liked her or anything... it's just that i guess i wanted to be her. be more involved with people, let others in...

the part of me that said that to myself was kind of stupid.

honestly, i would be lying if i said she wasn't starting to grow on me... i was starting to fall for her.

"hey," she frowned.
"well hi," i laughed. "what's up?"

"i failed my stupid english exam," she pouted.
"don't cry~" i poked her cheek.

i flipped open her photobook while she ranted about how she was trying to study the night before, but she couldn't get anything done since she stayed up until 4am.

not studying, but dancing to every single song that came on.

when she looked away for a second, i quickly scribbled my number in the corner of my picture.

i just didn't like her being sad. that was it, right..?

"it's all your fault, noh huijun. if you didn't make me fall for you, i wouldn't have been dancing to mcnd, therefore, i couldn't have possibly failed," she cried.

i laughed, ruffling her hair. she blushed softly.

i smiled softly, thinking, "you're so cute, jaemi-ah! wait... what?"