We're Having a Sleepover

I walked into school and saw my best friend, Ally, standing at my locker. 

     "Hey," I smiled.

     "Hey, I'm having a sleepover tonight with some of the girls," Ally smirked.

     "Oh? Who's coming?" I asked. 

     "Only Emma and Zoe are coming. Then of course me. Will you come?" Ally asked, almost begging me.

     "You know I don't get along with Emma. But fine. I don't have practice today so I just need to go home and I'll come over to your place," I smiled.

     "Alright, don't forget to bring your swimsuit! See you tonight," She said. I nodded and went on with the school day.

~~~~~

     I sighed and knocked on the door. A guy opened the door. He looked to be a senior.

     "Hey, the girls are upstairs," He said.

     "Ok, thanks," I smiled and walked in. I ran upstairs and into Ally's room.

     "Hey, Sky," Ally smiled.

     "Hey, sorry I'm the last one here," I said sitting down.

     "You're fine. I guess," Emma said. I sighed. When I said Emma and I didn't get along I meant it. In middle school she bullied me. But now we didn't talk about it.

     "We're about to go swimming!" Zoey smiled. 

     "Ok," I said. 

     "Let's change," Ally said. I nodded and got into my bikini. 

     "Does hockey keep you in that good of shape?!" Ally laughed

     "I guess," I shrugged. We all started laughing. We went out to her pool and got in.

     "So, Ally, I didn't know you had a brother," I said.

     "Step-brother," She said, "My dad recently started dating this woman. That's her son. His name is Miro."

     "Ah, I see," I said. "Is he nice?" I asked.

     "Yeah, he doesn't talk often, but he seems sweet," She shrugged.

     "Skyler sure is interested," Emma smiled.

     "What? I was just curious," I said.

     "I think you two would be cute," Ally smirked.

     "Guys! Be quiet!" I said. 

     "I could see it," Zoe said. I groaned.

     "I think me and him would be cuter," Emma smiled. Ally looked over at her. Emma was gorgeous, I had to admit. She had long dyed blonde hair that fell down to her waist and brown eyes. 

     "I don't know," Ally looked back to me. I had long natural blonde hair that fell down to my hips and big green eyes.

     "Sorry, Emma, I agree with Ally," Zoe said. We laughed.

     "Anyways..." I tried to change the subject. 

     "Ally, don't you have a boyfriend?" Zoe asked.

     "Yeah, but we aren't official. We've just been on a couple dates," Ally said. We continued talking and got out of the pool.

     "We didn't get towels. Did we?" Zoe asked.

     "Yeah, hold on. I'll text Miro," Ally grabbed her phone and texted him. After a couple minutes he walked out holding four towels. "Thanks, Miro. You're a life saver."

     "Mhmm," He nodded and handed them to us. I noticed him looking me up and down and I blushed a bit. He walked inside and I wrapped the towel around me. 

     "He seemed to take a liking to you," Ally playfully nudged me. I giggled.

     "Oh, whatever," I rolled my eyes. She smiled and we all dried off before walking inside. We went up to her room and we all took turns showering. Then we all sat down to eat.