Chapter 1

GYPSYWEED - SYIIR LOU

Copyright 2014 Nass Endut

All rights reserved

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, or stored in a database or retrieval system without the prior written permission or consent of the author and the publisher of this book.

This ebook is for your personal enjoyment only.  This ebook may not be re-sold or given away to other people. Thank you for respecting the hard work of this author.

Disclaimer:

Gypsyweed - Syiir Lou is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, businesses, events and incidents are either the products of author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any similarity or resemblance to actual persons either living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental and not intended by the author.

Book Cover Image Credits

Image courtesy of:  www.123rf .com (Frugo)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

"You are not going back to college, Syiir. I'm not going to sit here and worry about you all the time," then he spun around. "Don't you say another word, Gylda. You too, Max," Clark stood facing Gylda and Pipa together with their mates, Max and Robert who were on the opposite sofa of Syiir, Wilma and Dara. Jared and Lily Finley, Clark's parents were on the adjacent chairs sat quietly watching him with interest, a little puzzle perhaps.

Clark was adamant with his decision. After he recovered from his injury, he became very overprotective of Syiir. Nobody blamed him though after what they had gone through. Syiir was kidnapped and tortured not so long ago. Robert had the similar but less torturous experience not long before Syiir had hers. In fact, numerous attacks were suffered by the Finley family, organized and launched by WPU - Wolf Peace United - led by Balthazar Canna.

The latest attack on them not just left bad bruises and cuts on Syiir but badly wounded Clark as well. He was in coma for three weeks and bedridden for another week. He recovered but not without side effect; he became overprotective and moody.

*****

Three weeks ago.

"The extended coma is due to the refusal of his wolf to resurface. Most probably because of the serious wounds as well as the shock of seeing Syiir badly beaten may have prolonged his human body injury," Gorell, their vampire friend explained. Even his experience in herbs could not expedite the healing process.

"It's already been two weeks," Lily muttered. "For speedy recovery his wolf must come forward and in order to do that, he must wake up from his unconsciousness. We must force him to wake up," Lily suggested, thinking hard how to help his son.

"But how?" Gorell asked. Lily exhaled loudly feeling useless and sat at the edge of Clark's bed caressing his pale face. "I'll go upstairs and check on Syiir," Gorell informed. In a blink he vanished from there.

Two weeks earlier.

Syiir was on her way home for semester holiday when she was kidnapped. She remembered she was sitting next to a nice looking girl. She must have dozed off but jumped when something pricked her arm. When her eyes cracked open again it was getting dark. Cold breeze from the open window seeped through made her shiver. She tried to move from the cold floor but her hands and legs were bound together. She turned her head trying to see as much as possible. A silhouette of a woman in the shadow caught her eyes. She moved towards her. She was the same girl from the bus!