Chapter 8

Copyright 2015 Nass Endut

Any unauthorized distributing or copying will constitute an infringement of copyright.

_____________________________________________________________________________

This is the final chapter. Hope you enjoy it. If you have any suggestion please don't hesitate to voice out; I will swallow all. Happy reading guys.

___________________________________________________________________

It was a few days later that Clark brought up the subject of complete mating. His wolf had been pressuring him day and night but he wanted Syiir to be fully recovered from the shock. Being kidnapped twice had made her anxious and frightened, more so than before. She felt insecure and would walk close to him hold tight to his hand every time they were in campus or in town. And the nosy Josh did not help at all. Seeing Syiir stressed up and jumpy at every point was making him more persistent and believed that she was in danger.

"Can I talk to you for a second, Josh," Clark stopped Josh one day when he was about to enter the computer lab. "You go in first, honey. I just want a quick word with Josh," he told Syiir who held tight to his hand, scared that he might hurt Josh. "It's okay, I promise," he squeezed her hand. "I won't hurt him," he mind-linked her. She nodded giving him a deep kiss giving him the calming effect. She entered the room but paused at the door giving Josh a small smile.

"Josh, I knew you've been texting her and I know your intention is good. You've been a good friend to her. She had some problem back home and now she is coping and healing. So, please stop giving her unnecessary burden in giving negative remarks about me. It won't help her," Clark's stern face looked directly into Josh's eyes.

"You..you knew," Josh gulped. Clark nodded. "Your scent has mingled with her. Does she know that you're a wolf?" Josh's eyes opened wide when Clark nodded. "But...but...what will happen to her once you found your mate? Are you simply going to leave her, heartbroken? Look at her; she's not the rough tough type! I've seen this happened so many times before," Josh voice began to become stronger as his emotion and anger built up.

"She's my mate, Josh," Clark told him in a low voice. Josh became still. "I won't let anything happen to her. Are we clear now?"

"But....how could that be? That's against our pack rule," Josh said totally shocked. His voice had gone down to almost a whisper

"What pack is that and who is your Alpha?"

"Alpha Carlos Senna of Mochinos pack from Torianland." Josh mind was still thinking of the possibility of inter-species mating and live happily ever after. That kind of soul-mate mating was forbidden in his community. It happened to his elder brother. Before he could run away with his mate, they killed him together with his mate. It was then that motivated him to study hard, earned a scholarship and out from there, though temporarily.

"That's almost two thousand kilometers away. You're far from home, Josh. You better get in, you're late already. Sorry for taking your time. And Josh, whatever we discussed here stays here. Okay?" Josh nodded. Clark watched as Josh walked away slowly, obviously still thinking. "You better hurry, Josh," Clark urged and smiled as Josh jogged the short distance to the lab.

It was much later when they were alone in their room that Clark began to raise the mating issue. "Come here, honey, I need to talk to you," Clark said pulling her to him letting her rest her head on his chest. "I want you to know that I love you very much and I would do anything for you."

"I know that and I love you too," she moved gazing into his eyes full of love for him. "I'm sorry I've neglected you these few days. So many things were on my mind; school, my power that refuse to develop more than it is and WPU attempts. By the end of the day I was exhausted and just want you to hold me, to smell your scent and to feel your warm and strength. Those are the things that keep me sane," her soft uttered. He lifted her face and kissed her as he gently flipped her around to her back.