Ch. 1 - The Start

ErRoR's VoIcE
_______'_ voice
The strong male's voice

He could feel his eyes starting to close. He tried everything to keep himself awake but.....the three sleepless nights were really getting to him. Even the cold hard ground was starting to be really comfortable.

*Ring, Ring*

Error's phone rang, scaring the poor monster out of his skin. Saying 'thank god' under his breath for making the ringing sound wake him up, he grabbed the phone from the night stand and answered the call.

"HeLlO...." Error said, rubbing his eyes to be able to see clearly.

"Yes, hello Error. It's me _______." Female's voice was heard from the other line, letting Error know that it was his boss, _______.

"B-BoSs, WhAt'S uP?" Error asked, slightly nervous he has done something wrong for his boss to call him.

"I got a job for you...."

--<~>--

"Alright, is everyone ready?" Strong male voice asked, receiving nods from everyone. Error was feeling slightly nervous. They were given guns and told to SHOOT at a lamina so they would be easier to capture. Error, of course, disagreed with the idea, but when anyone actually listened to Error?
It's wrong, it's so wrong....but Error can't do anything about it.

Now someone may wonder, why isn't Error the leader? Well, like you read before, Error doesn't want to harm the laminas. Heck if it was up to Error, they would just leave the poor laminas alone! But it isn't Error's decesion.....it will never be.....

"Let's go!" The strong male voice said, leading their little group towards the jungle. Error was slightly....nervous. All of them were even if they weren't showing it. The last group that was sent to capture a lamina was never seen again, and that's a good reason to be nervous. The only reason people know laminas are real is because of the lamina that was once captured, and even now not everybody believes that they are real!

What happened to the lamina?

....

It was killed. Apperently, it tried to escape too many times and refused to give any information, or give in in the tests. That's why it was killed. And that's also why they want atleast one new lamina.
So they could torture it until it would cooperate.

ØÆØ

It was kinda hot in the jungle, but not too hot. You could be just fine with an jacket on, but you would also be fine with just an T-Shirt on. That's a good thing. Atleast Error thinks it is. Can't know for sure.

"Keep your eyes open...." The strong male voice said for the hundreth time today. Sure they had to be careful on this mission, the last group was never seen again after all. But it's getting kinda on Error's nerves when their stupid leader keeps saying it all the time. And by the look of the other's faces, they were annoyed with their leader too. Honestly, who wouldn't?

Their leader really is one of their own kind. Always yelling and getting angry over small things, then being an annoying whiny bitch. It really isn't long until Error will snap if this keeps up.....

Words~ 528