a haylor christmas

The New York streets were aglow with all the bright sights of christmas. I jumped out of the black SUV to stop at starbucks before I made my way. It was Christmas Eve and everyone was out and about. To some surprise but not much the coffee shop was utter chaos. I was anxious to keep going but reminded myself I was in no hurry so I got in the seemingly endless line. My bodyguard had offered to get it for me but I had objected because I loved the Christmas atmosphere especially in my new home in New York.
I was currently on operation "jingle bells" as I named it. It was undercover of course so it had a name.. I liked naming things...
I finally got to the front of the line.
"What can I get started for you?" The barista asked ever so politely despite the rush she must felt. I smiled back
"A gingerbread latte for me and... Oh make that two."
"Alright,"
"Oh wait! Better make that three... Sorry about that."
At last minute I remembered to get one for my guard, might as well be nice. Plus I'm in a really good mood. Not to mention he was being really kind to help with operation jingle bells so I owed him.. more than a latte but it was a start.
"Okay so taylor we're taking you in from the back." He pointed out once we reached the hotel.
"Perfect thank you."
The goal of this operation: not to be seen and or photographed.
Finally I reached the 10th floor. There I knocked on one of the doors. Harry opened up with a smile brighter than the sun shining across his whole face.
"hey, I brought you coffee."
"Yum," he said taking it from my hands, "thank you babe."
I walked if and waved farewell to my guard. Our mission was a success. Spending time with harry was so difficult granted the world wasn't allowed to know. Why, to avoid negative media press of course.
"Thanks for letting me come before you take off to spend Christmas with your family." I started, seating myself on his bed.
"Of course"
He replied setting down his latte and curling up next to me on the bed.
I got up and sat on his stomach smiling down on his beautiful face.
"Merry Christmas Taylor." He said is his deep raspy voice. I slowly began to take off my coat to tease him. He just laughed as I tried (and failed) at attempting to act sexual. With that he sat up leaning against the multitude of pillows and seated me on his lap.
"You're so cute." He mocked at me.
I leaned in to kiss him and grabbed his face. He gratefully answered to my request and joined me in a make out. His hands slowly began to glide up my sweater as he let out a slight moan.
I broke away.
"Woah there boy. Not so fast." I joked
"Can't help it." He replied with a smirk
"What did you get me for Christmas?" I asked playfully, pulling away from his face.
"Permission to suck my dick." He answered all smug. I giggled back.
"No actually I did get you a gift... But you can't open it until tomorrow." He quickly replied afraid he was coming off rudely.
"Why?" I replied back.
"Because that's the rule silly. Christmas isn't until tomorrow so therefore you have to wait the six hours until then."
I frowned, this was so something harry would do to me. I let the subject drop and curled into Harrys open arms which held me so tightly. And we sat there in the silence for at least two minutes soaking in our love for each other.
"Don't fall asleep babe." He whispered into my ear breaking the silence. As much as I wished I could stay here I couldn't. That thought alone made me depressed. But I had to look at it in a different sense. I had to remind myself I was lucky I got these few precious moments with the only boy in the world I could ever fully love and open up to. I was lucky he had postponed his flight to see me before the holidays so that we could spend our little Christmas together.
After awhile pause Harry suggested we put in our favorite Christmas movie of all time Love Actually and watch it together since it was both a christmas tradition of mine and Harrys and also both our favorite movie. I held onto him tight as we watched it together in silence and thought how there was no other way I'd want to spend my Christmas and I knew he felt the same.