February 15 Lol you thought it would be valentines day

Začať od začiatku

"HAYDEN, HUNTER!" Lia yelled up the stairs.

"WHAT MOM!" I heard a low voice yell back.

"GUESTS!" She yelled back, "sorry we are kind of a yelly family."

"It's okay, we are used to it, we live with Lux," Liam responded receiving a whack on the back of the head from me. The two boys walked down the stairs. The preppy one looked like he was straight out of a Abercrombie and Fitch magazine, and the bad-boy, well imagine the hottest bad-boy you can, and you're imagining him.

"Hayden, Hunter, this is Leo Evans and his kids, sorry what were your names? I'll remember eventually."

"Liam," said Liam.

"Lux," said I.

"And I'm Brookes, just a neighbor though, not related to the blonde family." I kicked his shin.

"Well I'm Hunter," said the preppy one, " which makes this loser Hayden." That statement made me laugh. Hayden nodded and turned around to walk back up stairs.

"What can you not say anything?" I yelled behind him.

"Got nothin to say."

"Well that's rude."

"Lux," my dad warned.

"No it's fine, Hayden is rude," Lia said, "Hayden come back here! You should hang out with these three," then she muttered, "God knows it may change him." He walked back downstairs, grumbling to himself.

"Well we are hanging out with some friends tonight, you guys could come over as well." Liam said. I groaned loudly. As did Hayden.

"Sounds great, we'll be there at six." Hunter said.

I was about to protest about how I didn't want that douche, Hayden in my home, but Brookes put and hand over my mouth and carried me from the house. I licked the palm of his hand.

"Eew Lux."

"That was a warning. I bit Elliot last time that happened."

"Ouch. You need to stop being so rude, Lux."

"Me? Rude? You saw that douche!"

"I will admit he wasn't the most polite, but he might just be angsty about moving."

"No excuse. "

The twins said they would be there at six, but the 'party' really started at 5. Lena showed up first and kissed Brookes.

"Looks like I can't kiss you when I'm dared anymore," I commented awkwardly.

"Haha, I wouldn't mind, hey baby," Lena said.

"Hey babe," I responded checking my phone. Lyle walked in next.

"I have to get something from my room," i announced as Gray walked in.

"Gray I'm kissing you if I'm dared," I yelled from the top of the stairs.

"Okay!" He yelled back. And then Miles cracked up.

Elliot showed up last out of my friends but before the boys. He sat on the edge of my couch and I sat next to him, with his arms around me. It honestly looked like we were dating.

The twins showed up early. I stood up.

"HEY EVERYONE COME HERE!" I yelled. Everyone walked up.

"Everyone, this is Hunter, Hunter, this is Lena, Lyle, Miles, Gray, and Elliot. Oh and everyone that's Hayden."

"Thanks, kid," Hayden patted me on the head. I walked back and sat by Elliot. Lena sat by me with Brookes on the other side, her head on my lap and her legs spread across his, with Lyle on the end. Liam took the bean bag, Hayden took the floor, and Hunter took the big chair.

"So what are we doing?" Hunter asked.

"It's become tradition for us to play truth or dare," Miles responded. This made both of the twins excited.

"Elliot, truth or dare," we had been playing for going on an hour.

"Truth," he said.

"Do you like anyone?"

"No." I stared at him, "I'm in love with someone." He whispered. I was laying across his lap at this point.

"Who-"

"Uh, no. Truth entitles you one question."

"Fine"

"My turn, Lux, truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Wimp, Are you in love with someone?" I nodded. I pointed at Hayden.

"Yo, douche, truth or dare."

"Dare."

"Give your brother a lap dance."

"Ew," he said. But did it anyway. He stood straight up. "Lux, truth or dare."

"Dare."

"Kiss the hottest guy." Everyone in the room laughed, so I decided to put on the show. I walked straight to him, put my palm on his chest and felt him sharply inhale and tense up. I walked around him letting a finger nail trail along his jawline. I got up on my tiptoes and made it seem like I was going to kiss just below his jaw. He was breathing hard now.

"Just kidding," I smiled, skipped to Gray, kissed him and sat back down on Elliot.

"Whore." He said. Everyone gasped, anticipating my response. I stood back up and walked to him. I punched him as hard as I could in the gut so he doubled over and then took a shot at his nose before I dragged him outside. He glared at me while he held his nose.

"Okay douche bag I was trying to play fair, if you can't do the same you can get the fuck out of my house. I will not tolerate your fucking disrespectfulness."

"Wow princess, you have quite the temper."

"Out. You leave now."