i

"KIDS COME ON WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" robert downey jr called as he was putting on his jacket for the special night. "okay, okay, okay we're ready." said his son cesar, whilst his daughter ophelia was still putting on her lipstick as she complained "why do we have to go to this stupid event anyway. cesar and i aren't even actors.". robert sighed, he loved his children to death he really did but he wishes that they were as interested in his job as they were with their mother

"sweetie, stupid event? this is the screen actors guild awards, one of the most prestigious award shows in the biz" he said. "seriously poppy, it's the screen actors guild awards get excited" mocked cesar. "haha very funny cesar, but your brother's right, you should get excited" robert told his daughter. "okay fine, but please just don't embarrass me there" ophelia said whilst giggling.

the three downeys get into their service car and went on their way to the shrine auditorium where the sag awards were held. ophelia was bored out of her mind during the drive, she couldn't just sit there and listen to her father and brother talk about the new car cesar had just bought. the 20 year old girl pulled out her phone and went on instagram to see if any of her friends were going to be at the award show as well.

she scrolled through the app and just as she thought none of her friends were going, she did however come across a certain timothée chalamets post. of course ophelia thought he was handsome so she asked "hey do you know timothée chalamet is?" both of the men turned their head to the girl in confusion. "he's like one one of the biggest actors right now, he was nominated for an oscar last year" informed her brother. "no no no i know who he is but do you know him, like personally?" robert was now more than confused, why would his daughter want to know if he knew timothée "i've met him once at mutual friends party but i don't really know him. why do want to know sweetie?" "no reason" replied ophelia.

their driver cut their conversation short informing the downey family that they had arrived at the auditorium. "well its show time kiddos" robert said trying to hype the kids up as they left the car, the stepped onto the carpet being greeted with flashing lights and people shouting at them to look at the camera and pose.

"holy shit!" timothée exclaimed, all heads in the hotel room turned to him to see he was looking at his phone.

"what what is it? did you spill something on your suit?" his stylist asked very concerned timmy spilled his drink on his very expensive suit.

" no no ophelia downey just followed me and liked my photo. i'm freaking out" timothée reassured everyone. "as in robert downey jr and angelina beaumonts daughter ophelia downey?" asked his hair stylist curious as to why timmy would be freaking out she asked "why are you freaking out?".

timothée stared at her wide eyed with an expression of bewilderment "it's ophelia freaking downey. 1) she's robert downey jr and angelina beaumont's daughter, one of the biggest actors and models EVER. 2) i've had a crush on her for like a couple of months now. she just liked my photo meaning.... she knows i exist" everyone in the room just laugh and shake their head at the blushing boy.

timothée still freaking out checks ophelia's instagram to see what she was doing that day wanting to know what the girl was up to not knowing she was on her way to the very award show he was attending.

"okay timothée let's go, we have to get to the carpet now" called one of the people working at the award show. 

@ophelia just posted a new instagram photo 

liked by tomholland2013, gigihadid, theweeknd and 747,396 others

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

liked by tomholland2013, gigihadid, theweeknd and 747,396 others

@ophelia: twinny and i EATING IT UP at the red carpet tonight, although i obvs look better

tagged @cesar

10,591 comments

load more comments

angelinabeaumont aww my babies look so cute 😘

cesar i think you mean hot mom, because i am SMOKING

ophelia yeah cause you're going to burn up in flames from being so ugly

ophelia thank you mummy 💕

cleoparker THATS MY GIRL SHE LOOKS SO GOOD, you look okay too cesar i guess

ophelia i love you so much 😭

cesar thanks i guess

user omg they look so good

user can i please be one of them or date one of them

user was this at the sag awards?

↳user yeah they went with their dad

user omg did she meet timothée

robertdowneyjr wow first you complain about not wanting to go then you couldn't even post a picture with me. i see how it is

ophelia sorry cesar looked extra ugly in the pictures with you

cesar okay is it gang up on cesar day or am i missing something?

user i love this family so much

micahport thanks for the invite guys, really appreciate it

allyfrench yeah same, did you at least meet anyone hot?

ophelia no sadly i did not 😔

tomholland2013 looking good poppy 😉

lucasainsley i know right

robertdowneyjr okay you two out now

liked by tchalamet