Chapter 5: Sperm selection

Start from the beginning

I could tell he was trying to sooth her by the baby song she sang to her as she continued crying.

"Trust me, you don't want to have kids. What if they are twins? There are already too many twins in our family, you and I are an example. Would you still be able to look after them?" He asked trying to speak over Sofia's cry.

Sofia was only 5 months old but she looked too smart for her age.

"Yes, I've already made up my mind." I said.

I'm tied of people thinking I can't do this.

I could tell Sofia was starting to calm down.

"You know, I'm still hurt that I had to find out through mom." He said.

"Don't be offended, it's not like you take anything seriously." I said.

He laughed.

"Trust me, if I hadn't heard it from mom, I would have thought it was a joke." He said. "You could have still told me, I could have helped you," he added.

"How could you have helped me." I asked.

"First of all, I know a couple of guys who would be willing to knock you up for free." he said letting out a laugh.

"Seriously?" I said. 

"I'm just kidding. There's this woman I used to hook up with, she's a doctor. She works at this clinic that helps women getting pregnant, including single mothers. Even celebrities go with there. I could give you her phone number, she could give you a discount or something." he said.

"That's great, thank you." I said.

"I'll send you her phone number as soon as I talk to her first." He said.

"Thanks again, I muttered.

"Bye, I need to make Sofia's bottle," he said.

He hung up the call.

At least I was one step closer to having my baby, let's just hope I could trust Noah to do this one thing for me.

Reina was already fast asleep, her laptop still opened next to her.

I took a blanket for my cupboard covering her with it.

I waited for Noah's message while watching the latest episodes of Dynasty in my launch.

My phone vibrated on my coffee table. I snached it as I lifted my head from the couch.

Noah's message popped up on my screen.

He sent me her number along with a message:

I talked to her about you. She said she'd like to talk to you personally. You can call her between now at 10 p.m. BTW her name is Fellon Fell, call her doctor Fell.

The message read.

I sat up straight on the couch.

It was now 9 p.m.

I might as well call her now. I turned the TV off not wanting any interruptions.

I dialed the number Noah sent me, I put it on loud speaker.

Reina walked into the sitting room coming from my bedroom. She was rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

Sometimes she slept over but not usually on work days.

I had to call doctor Fell a couple of times before she finally answered.
I guess she was a busy woman.

"Doctor Fell, hello." She said answering the phone.