Rules

If you are interested in participating in this contest then you must follow this rules.

1. Our community is here to encourage one another. No one should discourage any of the participants.

2.This book should be added to your library and your reading list so that you can get notified if any changes are made in the contest.

3. You must share this book  your friends and give us a shout-out on your message board.

4.You must follow our community account so that we can look into your profile.

5. You must give a permanent follow to The President and Vice President until the contest ends

6. We accept all genes and incomplete books, this is to give those incomplete books a chance to win before The Wattys.

7.If you have any queries there will be a chapter for where you can ask all your question.

8. You must follow these account until this contest ends:

President Aphoridte
Vice President: imagineTishaD
We have no limit to the amount of contestant we need in any genre.

9. You can't have any contact with your judges.

10. You must not bribe any judge.

11. You must have at least 6 chapters in your story, 1 poem and 3 chapters for short stories

12. All participants must follow their assigned judges because those judges will add your book to their reading list.

13. We will not be able to reply to all participants that their book is accepted, if you followed all the rules you are automatically a participate in this contest we will  only reply to people who have dishonored any of the rules and please note if you are temporarily denied you only have two more chances to join again.

14. Add the TAG #Diamondbea to your book so that we can find it easily

15. You will be asked for your gmail address while you are filling the form, you can either state it in the comment or PM it to Aphoridte

16. Mature content and LGBTO content are allowed.

17. Please tag people who you think will join our contest.

18. Your book must be original not copied.