Nash Grier (dirty)

You heard the door open and Nash walked in, you and Nash had been dating for about two years now, obviously having sex. "Hey babe" Nash said, taking his shirt off. You starred at his body, getting hornier by the second. You got up without a word and smashed your lips to his, playing with the hair on on his neck. "Mhhh, Nash" You moaned into his lips. The kiss hot heated very quickly, getting impatient Nash lifted you up and rushed you into his bed room and threw you on the bed "you ready" Nash asked grabbing condom. "Lemme see" you asked, with your hand out. Nash smiled, handing you the condom. You knew he loved it when you put it on him. You got on your knees, unbuttoning his jeans, and slowly pulling them down. "On the bed" you commanded. Nash sat on the edge of the bed, obeying you, you saw a bulge in his boxers, and started to rub it. "Uhh, babe don't tease" he moaned. You took his large member and put it inside your mouth. You started bobbing your head, slowly at first, then much faster. "Ohh babe, don't stop" he groaned. He pulled him self out of your mouth and whispered suductivly "my turn" he picked you up and threw you on the bed. He slowly lifted your shirt off you and quickly slipped your skirt off you. He pulled your panties off with his teeth and quickly stuck his toung in your heat. "NASH, Ohh keep going!" You shouted. After about 2 min he pulled away and crawled onto you. Your hands reached for his part and you slowly slid the condom on. he put himself at your entrance and quickly shoved into you. He trusted over and over again hitting your g-spot every time. Finally you felt him empty into the condom, you were shortly after. He rolled off you and whispered into your ear "I love you, Y/N"