Talk with Ashoka, Family Reunion

We see Y/N finishing up his training for the day.

Y/N: And done, 15x gravity is intense.

Y/N walks out of the time chamber and is greeted by Ashoka.

Ashoka: Hello Y/N.

Y/N: Ashoka was it? Sorry, I'm bad with names, it takes me awhile to memorize them.

Ashoka: It's fine, I actually wanted to talk to you.

Y/N: Mind if we get something to eat first, I'm starving.

As if on cue his stomach grumbles.

Ashoka: *giggles* That's fine.

Y/N and Ashoka go to the cafeteria and Ashoka is shocked at how much he's eating and is still shocked.

Ashoka: Do you have a black hole for your stomach?

Y/N: I just have an extremely high metabolism, I can't help but eat alot.

Ashoka: Well, what do you think about your father?

Y/N: He's very nice, he found me when I was a baby and he took me in, I wouldn't want anyone else for a father.

Ashoka: Master Windu is very stern, I'm curious, since you have a lightsaber were you trained in the way of the Jedi?

Y/N: Yeah, although I do have a few exceptions because I can't use the force, such as being allowed to love, however I can never let my emotions control me, if it's a scenario of the life of my girlfriend versus the lives of many others, I have to save the many people.

Ashoka: I see, I saw your training the other day, how do you constantly go beyond a human's limits?

Y/N: I don't know, it doesn't feel like I'm reaching a limit though.

Ashoka: I've been meaning to ask, what's with your belt? Why is it all furry?

Y/N: Oh, that's my tail.

Y/N unwraps his tail from his waist.

Ashoka: I've never seen a human with a tail before.

Y/N: I keep asking pops about it but he gets uncomfortable, I'm planning on confronting him soon about it, I think he's not telling me because I'm not strong enough.

Ashoka: I think you're strong enough, after all, no-one can match your strength.

Y/N: Still, there must be some reason he's not telling me, I will find out what I am.

Ashoka: It's always good to have a goal.

—meanwhile—

Totoma: Tch, a few months is a long time to wait.

Totoma hears the news of the dragon balls over her scouter and then takes it off.

Totoma: Dragon Balls? Perhaps I can use them to realize the legend, if not, I can always become immortal. Kolra, you and I won't be on Vegeta's side, no, we'll be on our own, family should stick together, especially when conquering the universe, and killing Freeza. I wonder how my little sister is doing, where are you Valkyr? (Based on Valkyrie)

Totoma hits a button and enters stasis until she reaches the planet.

—back with you—

Y/N: Do you have any goals Ashoka?

Ashoka: I want to become a Jedi Knight but that's about it right now.

Y/N: Well, it is a good goal, how's Anakin as a mentor?