His rambling was cut short from Eleanor walking over and grabbing his arm gently, "Five, stop, stop, it's okay I was just curious you goober" she giggled at his awe struck expression, lightly pushing him forward to get a move on climbing down.

As the two slowly climbed down the black rusting ladder, they heard Klaus conversing loudly down below while throwing trash bags out from the dumpster. "I'm trying to find whatever...priceless crap was in that priceless box, so that Pogo will get off my ass!".

Five jumped down first, then grabbed Eleanor's small hands and helped her down the steps while speaking to Klaus, "I'd ask what you're up to, Klaus, but then it occurred to me... I don't care".

Eleanor giggled before walking forward to greet her best friend, "Klaus! Hey big bear" she greeted him happily, leaning against Five's shoulder comfortably.

Klaus grinned at the nickname she always used when growing up together, instantly brightening not only his mood but, unbeknownst to Five and Eleanor, Ben smiled contently missing his sister, "Hey! You know, there are easier ways out of the house, buddy?".

"This one involved the least amount of talking" Five shortly explained, before hearing Klaus spark up a conversation with Eleanor and him, muttering underneath his breath, "or so I thought..".

Klaus leaned against the dumpster, holding a flask in his hand as he questioned the two teenagers, "Hey, hey, hey, so... you need any more company today?". Raising the flask to his mouth, he spoke before he tilt it and drank the liquid inside it, "I could, uh.. clear my schedule".

Eleanor and Five shared a look, before the girl turned and raised her eyebrows curiously, "Looks like you got your hands full, Klaus". She eyed the silver flask in his hand, pursing her lips watching as he caught on and began shaking his head.

"Oh, this? No, no, I can do this whenever! I'm just-" His sentence was cut as he fell back into the trash with a thud, glass bottles being hit against each other. " I just misplaced something, that's all". While he was digging around the gross dumpster, Five stared with little amusement gripping the bag slung around his shoulders.

"Oh! found it, thank god" Klaus then popped back up, holding a half eaten bagel in his hand. He then slowly took a bite of it, cringing very obviously while nodding his head towards them, "Delicious..".

Eleanor recoiled kinda disgusted, while Five grew annoyed and grabbed the girls hand beginning to walk away, "I'm done funding your drug habit". Eleanor felt him tighten his grip on her fingers and smiled, hearing Klaus yell in the distance faintly, watching their retreating figures walk towards the van.

"Maybe I just wanna hang out with my brother and best friend! ... not you"

As Five opened the door to the van for her, Eleanor heard klaus cry out once more before they took off,

"¡Mi hermano! I love you! even if you can't love yourself!"

--trigger warning--

Eleanor opened her eyes and her surroundings were not what they were previously, she was stood in a small bedroom, sat on a bed. It smelt of alcohol and laundry, something familiar tugging at her brain. She took in the place, trying to recognize where she was. She knew deep down, she just couldn't think of it.

She felt younger than she is now, just by the things she was wearing. overalls over a cropped shirt, and her hair had fell longer than it was now. Slowly she began to remember, regain memory of where and what this was. Obviously it was a dream, or memory, but of what?

The sound of heavy and loud footsteps pounded on the floor, they sounded fast and eager to get to where she was. The bedroom door creaked open, and the tall 18 year old to come in was enough for her to get pale in the face. She knew where she was, she knew who that was, and she knew the exact memory this was.

His dark brown hair was swept messily to the side, dark brown eyes boring into her confused green. He was thin, not too thin, but had a lanky body a lot taller than her small one. The boy started forward, and suddenly Eleanor began to feel very faint. She knew exactly what was going to happen, having this permanently scarred into her memories.

His movements were fast and sudden, his strong arms pinning her thin ones back as his weighted body kept her stuck down. "My fathers gone.." He muttered, his dark eyes clouding over with toxicity and want.

"What are you doing?! get the hell off me! what's wrong with you?!" Eleanor yelled, body frozen in shock staring at the male. No, they weren't together. More like, he led her on and they were friends with benefits.

She couldn't move; she couldn't breathe. Panic began to overtake her body, and before she got to use the force of her mind to shove him off, he punched her harshly on the side of her head, over and over until she began to feel dizzy, like she was going to pass out. With a whimper, she breathlessly pleaded and begged for him to stop, "Harold, please.. stop".

Eleanor couldn't remember much after that, and she felt blessed everyday that she couldn't. She knew what happened. She knew he knew about her abilities, as before she finally lost consciousness, she caught a mask identical to her siblings hanging off the doorknob. Moments before her eyes closed, he caught sight of her staring at the mask, and lowered himself down by her ear, muttering darkly;

"Night night, number zero"

—trigger warning over!—

"Eleanor! El!" Five desperately called out to the girl, his heart clenching at the sound of her sickened cries and trembles of her body. Finally, after a few moments, she screamed and woke up with a sharp gasp.

Her eyes met Five's and she instinctively wrapped her arms around him curling into his body. His hands clung to her waist, muttering soothing words to her in attempt to calm her down.

The next few hours in the van was filled with Eleanor shaking nonstop and remembering every single detail of what happened to Five.

To say Five was angry, was an understatement. His body trembled with anger and although he was mad, he still kept his arms around her small frame and hadn't planned on letting go ever again.

Five knew one thing, and one thing only.

He was going to kill Harold Jenkins.