The green eyed girl sent him an irritated look brushing the dust from herself, nonetheless sending her brother a grateful smile, "I'm okay Luth, no worries" her soft voice had calmed the two males down. Five, who was gripping the arms of the chair tightly with irritation, relaxed immensely at her words.

Luther trailed his eyes from his sister to Five's arm, staring at the bloodied shoulder he sported and opened his mouth to speak, before the '15' year old cleared his throat interrupting any words or conversations to be said.

"We're going to, get a move on things" Five awkwardly tilted his head back towards Eleanor, hoping his thick headed brother would take the hint.

"Oh, uh, yeah.. I'll speak with you two later" And with that being said, Luther had turned and made his way out from the room, shutting the door and easing up all awkwardness in the room. Eleanor, with the help of Five, sat up and made her way off the bed stretching her limbs lazily.

"Oh! Come, come, I'll take care of this for you, love" She beckoned him over gently towards the bed, seating right next to him. She watched him take his blazer and vest off, then proceed to roll up his sleeve revealing the nasty cut.

"You know, you shouldn't be doing too much right now, you should be resting and waiting to heal" Five advised her with a slight smirk, watching her relax her muscles and gently place her small hand on the wound.

"Uh huh" She mindlessly replied, biting her bottom lip in concentration. She closed her eyes and a blue light began to emit from the tips of her fingers. The wound, she pictured in her head, had been pulling the skin back together vanishing any sorts of blood around it.

He watched her gracefully heal him, seeing the black travel up her veins and definitely noticing her flinch for a moment. He furrowed his eyebrows as he began to rack his eyes all over her face and body, "You know, earlier you really scared me". Only when she hummed in response, did he begin talking again, "I mean it, El, my heart was beating out of my chest the whole night".

Eleanor slowly dropped her hand from his shoulder, lifting her head and meeting his patient green ones. "I know, I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry you" her lips tugged down into a small frown, fingers lightly grazing over his knee.

For a moment he was stunned into silence, remembering how selfless this girl truly was. His heart fluttered, and his expression softened instantly. "No, no, Eleanor don't apologize for getting hurt that was not your fault okay? I was just worried is all, it's been a really long time since we've felt that connection thing again" He explained further, and any guard that he had up with anyone had been brought straight back down.

"I understand, it's been quite weird feeling it again, huh?" He hummed in agreement to her words, watching her slowly take her hand from his knee leaving a cold draft in replacement. "So, what are the plans for today chief?".

"Well, we should be on watch duty for today" He stood to his full height, allowing Eleanor to button up his white shirt then sliding his vest and tie on. After slipping his blazer on, he patiently waited for El to slide her shoes over her feet adjusting the short romper that hugged her small body perfectly. Running her fingers through her short brown hair, she allowed him to zip up the duffle bag that Delores accompanied.

He made his way towards the window, sliding it upwards and placing one of his legs out, before Eleanor interrupted him, "Wait, we're not going through the door? the.. easy way?".

"Uh, less conversation this way" He informed her, causing her to let out a light laugh in amusement. "I mean, unless you want to go that way, if you're hurting I understand.. actually this is stupid, let's go downstairs-"