Part 10

"Hey, Bree are you okay?" Soda asks as he comes outside seeing I slept outside.

"Did you see Dally?" I asked quickly.

"Yea, he came and slept with us said you guys got into a fight or something," he replies. "Why were you crying?"

I feel my wet cheeks before stuttering, "I....I don't know.....m-m-maybe it was about.....Dally or maybe it was about something else."

"You don't know." I simply shook my head. "I think you should see Dally now, you guys are both a wreck."

I walk inot their house to see Dally sitting on the couch tears streamind down his red puffy cheeks as they spill from his swollen puffed out red eyeballs. I walk over to him sitting next to him as I wrap my arms around his torse and sob. He wraps his arms back around me and we sit there crying before he cries out, "I love you so fucking much Bree but, I love Sarah with all my heart too. Will you ever be able to deal with that?"

"Dally, you have to move on from her if you're going to be with me and I think we need a break so you can figure out what's best for you, I'm sorry," I sobbed as I pulled away from his grasp.

"No...baby p-p-please. I can't live without you! PLEASE, I can live without Sarah but, not without you. I'm in love with you."

"But you're also in love with Sarah and I don't know if I could ever compete with her Dally, you love her to much and I could see it in your face whe you told me about her. I can't be with a guy who's in love with two people or even more. Is there any more."

"Jane."

"I'm one of three."

"No, I've moved on from Jane just like I'll move on from Sarah. I dated Jane a few months after Sarah and I fell in love with her. She was just like Sarah but, not as intense as she was like she had her traits just not as stong as Sarah did. I loved her but, when she found out about Sarah she left me. I haven't dated since her."

"See you'll always love Sarah were her traits stronger than mine too Dally?"

"Yes, but I NEED you, I WANT Sarah!"

"NO! Dally can't you see I can't love somebody who's in love with somebody else? Dally how would you feel if I told you I was in love with Soda or Darry? It would suck, make you feel smaller right? That's how I fucking feel like a second fucking choice like I'm filling you're fucking void and if you fucking loved Sarah you wouldn't of fucking cheated! Maybe you don't even fucking love me Dallas! I'm sorry but, we need a break. We're not over because if you get over her, we'll be fine but if you don't I'm fucking gone!"

"I...I understand and I'm so sorry. I do love you. No, I'm in love with you."

"I'm in love with you too but, I just can't. I...I...I'm so sorry Dallas but, I can't." 

I walked outside tears falling freely from my eyes as I bumped into Darry. "oh h-h-hi Dar," I smile a fake smile as I whip away from tears.

"Bree were you just crying?" He asks genunie care sparkling in his icy blue humble eyes.

"D-D-Dally and I j-j-just b-b-broke up."

"Why?"

"H-he l-l-love another g-g-girl na-na-named S-S-Sarah a-a-and even though sh-sh-she's o-o-out of his l-l-life I do-don't know if I c-c-can co-co-compete with h-h-her. D-D-Darry he-he's so in l-l-love with h-h-her."

"Shh, he's stupid then. He's stupid for loosing you because your one hell of a girlfriend and you make sure you boyfriend knows you care."

I look up into his icy blue eyes as he looks into my brown ones. His lips inch closer to mine and right before they  touch I pull away, "Darry, I'm sorry but, I-I-I c-c-can't I l-l-love Da-Da-Dally and we j-j-just broke up I--I'm not re-re-ready."

"No, it's fine it was just a heat of the moment nothing more. Nothing changed."

"Yea, a-a-agreed I-I-I go-go-gotta go p-p-pack my st-st-stuff, I-I-I'm go-go-gonna move i-i-in with J-J-Johnny for a b-b-bit."

By noon I'm all settled into the smaller house with Johnny, Steve, Two-bit, and now me. I don't have to share a room because there's just enough. If not I would of moved in with the Curtis but, there was so I'm with my little brother. I cried all day after that, it wasn't until around ten that Soda and Steve came in to comfort me. "Hey Bree," they both hummed causiously and slowly.

"H-h-hi g-g-guys," I hiccuped out imbetween sobs.

"What happned?' Steve asked as him and Soda sat down next to me.

"Da-Da-Dally and I b-b-broke up," I sobbed out.

"Why? What happened Bree?" Soda frowned swinging his arm over my shoulders.

"H-h-he l-l-love another g-g-girl and e-e-evn th-th-th-though she's out of h-h-h-h-his life, I-I-I ca-ca-can't compete w-w-with her h-h-he lo-lo-loves her," I explain inbetween sobs.

"I'm sorry Bree, I think he's dumb for hurting you because you're really fun to be around, you're real nice, genuine, caring, loving, trustworthy, and awesome," Stevie smiled.

"And gorgeous inside and out," Soda added in.

"Tha-tha-tha-thanks g-g-grease mo-mo-mo-monkeys," I cry.

"Do you want us to stay with you tonight?" Soda and Steve both ask.

"Y-y-y-y-yea p-p-please," I cry. All three of us lay day and I snuggle up inbetween my two favorite grease balls before falling fast asleep.

Dream

"Dally it's me or Bree!" The perfect looking girl commands looking into Dally's hard eyes.

"Sarah, I love you both try to understand. Please try to understand I love both of you two," Dally pleads.

"NO! Sarah or me," I snap looking at him.

" I guess I choose...I choose....uh ummm.....I choose...I choose Sarah. Yea, Sarah I want her more than I want you," he finally decides.

I look at him tears stining in my eyes, "b-b-but I love you Dally! I'm in love with you Dally! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! DALLY PLEASE NO!" I screamed and screamed but, it was to late he was gone with the true love of his life Sarah. I was nothing but, his second choice, somebody to fill up the void in his heart.