Part 6

"OH MY GOD BRIANNA MARIE CADE!" Soda screeched running over to me and spinning me around. He's my first love.

"OH MY GOD SODAPOP MICHEAL CURTIS!" I yelled back at him laughing so hard, I swear I almost fell over.

"Brianna, I've missed you so much and I just wanted to tell you that I-I lo-"

"Thanks for the help love," Dally laughed climbing out of the plain with all our stuff.

"Sorry," I giggled before dragging him to the gang. "Okay, Sodapop, Darry, Ponyboy, Steve, Two-bit, and Johnny meet Dallas Winston, the love of my life."

"Awe your so cute," he smiled kissing my cheek slightly.

"I know," I joked.

"And..." he laughed.

"And?" I teased holding back giggles.

"And I am..." he replied.

"You are?" I joked looking at the gang. Everybody was laughing minus Sodapop. What's his problem?

"I'm cute! God I didn't think I'd have to beg for it!" He yelled.

"Awe, it's okay baby, you are cute. I'm just cuter babe. I love you still though," I say kissing him as he laughs before Soda storms off.

"Well lil' bro' the best sister ever is back!" I yelled picking him up in a big bear hug. We all head back to the Curtis house, smiling, giggling, talking minus Sodapop who sits there with a grumpy expression painted on his face.

"Bree, may we talk?" Soda asks.

"Sure," I smiled as Dally and I got up. He picked me up and put me on his back walking outside to Sodapop.

"Alone," he replied grumpily looking at Dally.

"We know but, princesses don't walk," I smiled as he places me back down.

"What's wrong Sodapop?" I ask popping out the last 'p'

"Well, Bree it's just that I uh.. my girlfriend and I uh just broke up and it uh made me release that I umm was trying to fill in the uh void that was put there when you left and uh I was just sort of wondering if umm maybe sort of kind of you might be doing the same thing with Dallas," he stutter fumbling with his one long sentence.

I feel the anger boiling in me as I snap, "what the hell Soda? I fucking love Dallas Winston and your trying to break us up! I thought you were my best fucking friend! I guess not! If you truly fucking cared about me you wouldn't be asking me to break up the best thing that ever happened to me in this hell I call a life. So fuck you Sodapop! You can go to hell for all I care! I HATE YOU SODAPOP!"

"Fuck you Brianna! Fuck you! I do care about you! I love you! Don't you fucking see how much you fucking do to me? I guess not! I thought I loved you and I get from you is I hate you! FUCK YOU! I fucking hate you! I'll always hate you! I can't believe you fucking moved on to some douche bag. You don't even fucking know him! You know me and all you have is that. Go to fucking hell Brianna! No burn in fucking hell! FUCK YOU BRIANNA!"

"REALLY SODAPOP REALLY! FUCK YOU BREE! FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING DICK HEAD, DOUCHE BAG! YOU TELL ME TO BURN IN FUCKING HELL WELL I HOPE YOU ROT IN FUCKING HELL! MY LIFE IS A FUCKING HELL AND YOU FUCKING TELL ME TO GO BURN IN ONE! I HATE YOU SODAPOP! I FUCKING THOUGH YOU WERE MY BEST FRIEND BUT, CLEARLY NOT! I CAN'T BELIEVE  YOU FUCKING WANT TO TAKE THE BEST DAMN THING THAT"S EVER HAPPENED TO ME!"

"Bree, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that. It just sort of came out. I do love you but, I know you love Dally so I'm sorry. I want you to be my best friend. Nothing more."

"Thanks Soda, I love you too and I understand. I mean you still have feeling for me, it must be hard having somebody who doesn't feel the same way but, understand I do love you just as a brother." We walk back inside and I plop down on Dally's lap.

"I love you baby girl," he whispers kissing the back of my neck.

"I love you to my prince charming," I smirk as he continues turn to him sucking my neck, giving me love bites and making hickeys.

"Wanna go apartment hunting, so we can be alone?" He asked whispering it 

"Sure," I smiles standing up as Dally pulls me onto his back. "We're going apartment hunting."