Prologue

Do you know what it feels like to die...

At first, it hurts like hades, but only for a second. Then strange calm washes over you like when you take in a breath of fresh air or taking a nice bubble bath.

The reason why I died was because of my mother, Gaia. even though I did nothing wrong people assumed that I was just like my mother, a monster.

~~~

It all started back at camp Half-Blood, I was thrown into the Hermes cabin with the rest of the unclaimed children. After a week or so I was claimed by my mother, and I was avoided like the plague but I didn't mind I was used to people thinking I was some kind of monster even before it became known that I was the daughter of Gaia.

As you would have guessed as soon as the gods caught wind that I was the daughter of Gaia they weren't too happy about it. So I was sent up to mount Olympus to confess to my "crimes."

As soon as I got up there they were already giving me nasty glares and stated that Just me living was too dangerous and they could not risk me starting a war and threatening
their authority. so naturally the most logical way to fix this was to execute me in front of everyone.

After I was executed let's just say my mother was not too thrilled about me getting executed, and decided to give me another chance of life by rebuilding me out of flowers so I smelled like a field of wildflowers and looked the same as I did before.

~~~

I now Live on an island that is filled with many flowers and an abundance of food and plenty of water. It also has a temple dedicated to my mother, Gaia. But one day a ginormous ship came and docked on my shore, at first I was confused that why there was a giant ship docking on my shore until I saw the heroes...

Hey yall, I would love to know what you think of this book so far. And as always thank you for reading my story I will make sure that I will update this story as soon as I can. Love you guys.