1

You woke up to the sound of your parents yelling. Again. You just groan and put headphones on because you wanna freaking sleep."Y/N! Get down here!" You slip out of bed and look in the mirror. your h/l h/c was very messy but you still looked decent. "Coming!" you yell back. "Yes?" you asked. "Hey! Do NOT sass me young lady! Do you see those dishes left in the sink? I thought you said you cleaned them already!" Your mother stood up and slapped you, leaving a bright, red mark on the side of your face. It hurt, but you didn't cry; you never did. "I'll get on it right away." You cleaned the dishes, put them away, and washed the sink. As you began to walk back to your room, your dad looked you up and down. Before you knew it, a shoe hit the back of your head. "Put some clothes on! you look like a sl*t!"  "But my shorts go down to my knees, and i'm wearing a sweatshirt-" A plate flew at you, cracking on your head leaving a small cut in which red blood dripped from. "Clean it up!" He yelled at you. You did as you were told and ran to your room. "I need to get out of here." you muttered to yourself. You noticed a backpack in the corner of your room and immediately started packing. You packed a little bit of food, some water bottles, your favorite clothes and some money." Deciding that it was better to sneak out your window, you did just that. "Y/N!" Both your parents yelled for you but you ran, faster then you ever thought you could. 'I'm free'you thought. As you were running you began to have an urge to release energy from your palms. You ran faster, and faster, until a purple light surrounded you. And then, there was nothing.