Chapter Seven: Shes mine.

Start from the beginning

But honestly, I should have known I cant push him off of me. He was like a fucking statue. My attempts were useless. I remembered the last time we were in this position and I couldnt stop my eyes from dropping to his juicy lips. Oh god, his minty breath just taunted me as they blew onto my lips.

I licked my lower lip, trying to stop my urges. Holy shit, what the hell is wrong with me? I cant let him do this! Ill get attached and ill be a too easy target. Maybe thats why hes doing all of this.

He groaned, his eyes following my tongue as I dampened my lips. His groan made my core pound, aching for him more than I already was. Stupid Hormones! Why did my mate have to be an Alpha? It makes things worse for my case!

His hands trailed my sides, as if memorizing my curves. I bit my lip to stop the moan, but it came out anyway as he grazed my soft spot. And I think that did it for him as lips were roughly crashed onto mine.

As much as I tried to stop myself, my body reacted on its own. Kissing him back. My hands automatically tangled themselves into his raven black hair. His hands gripped onto my thighs and lifted them, making me gasp and wrap my legs around him. My gasp giving him the advantage to plunge his tongue into mine.

I could have sworn I died already.

His hands were right below my butt holding me up. Even how much I yelled at myself to stop, I couldnt. One day without contact was apparently too much for the both of us.

He tasted so good. So minty and.. I moaned as his hands grazed my ass, a fire running through my body. At my moan, I felt his buddy arise and poke at my core. I could have laughed, but I was too busy. I tugged onto his hair, his response was a groan and I smiled against his lips.

"Holy shit! Zendaya!," A feminine voice screamed, and I was sure that didnt come from Lewis.

I blinked, only to freak out. I wasnt in the classroom with Lewis. Payton was over me, freaking out at me. That was when I felt a major headache, those headaches where a bunch of thoughts rush into my mind. And it only got worse as a pain pounded on the right side of my head.

Only then, I noticed I was on the restroom floor.

"Zen, are you okay? Holy fuck, Chase is going to kill me. Alpha Smith is going to kill me. Oh my god, please tell me your alright?!," she ranted.

I sighed in relief as the major headache disappeared and my head seemed to be cleared with just my thoughts. I brought a hand up to where the pain was, only to flinch as I cupped it. I looked around and sighed sadly. I probably just fainted and hit my head on the sink. What was weird was I was sad because what I apparently had dreamed of wasnt true.

Wait, What am I talking about? Im glad it wasnt true.

Liar, my wolf taunted.

Oh, you be quiet, I told her.

I blocked her off and came back to where Payton was freaking out still.

"-Shouldnt have let you go by yourself! This is all my fault. Are you okay? Did you hit your head? Oh no, you hit your head. Oh shit. Im so fucking dead! Their going to kill me. Or maybe Ill get kicked out of the pack and they turn me rogue. Oh no. Im so stupid. I shouldnt  have left you alone! Now, look at-," she ranted on without geting a breath, and I cut her off.

"Payton, shut up. Im fine," I told her. Starting to sit up. She immediately shut up and helped me sit upright. I flinched at the pain that was still pounding, but it was getting better by the minute. It will be completely gone by an hour. Maybe in 20 minutes.

"Dont tell anyone about this, okay? Especially Chase, or my brothers. Actually, dont tell anyone at all," I ordered her. She looked like she was about to protest, but at that second the door bursted open.