𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦-𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 (ℎ2)

Depuis le début

"why not? nobody around."
he answered, a smirk placed on his face.

That's true.

"You know what, fuck it. We ain't fucked in 2 days anyways."

I got on my knees rubbing his crotch.
I realized he was already hard.

I raised an eyebrow.
"Why are you already hard?"

He smirked.
"your little rip in your pants was turnin me on."

I nodded.
"Huh...well okay..."

I took out Mini Roddy and started licking up and down the shaft making him groan.

"stop the teasing ba-uhhhh fuckkk"
I interrupted his sentence by taking in his whole length into my mouth.

He moaned and groaned as I continued to slobber all  over his knob.

*gawk gawk*

Just then I heard a rustle behind us.

I took the dick out my mouth and looked behind us.

"ayo baby why you stopped? you tryin to give me blue balls?"

"SHHHHH!"
I held my hand out for him to be quiet.
"You aint hear that?"

Roddy frowned.
"hear what?"

Then another rustle came, this time I heard a twig snap with it. And I know Roddy heard this one cause his eyes widened.

I stood up.
"I think we should probably get back to the car..."
I said, scared.

He put his dick back in his pants and nodded.
I started to walk back to the car, with Roddy trailing behind me.

A couple of seconds later he grabbed my hand and ran.

"What are you doing?!"
I asked, while running.

"just run and don't look behind you!"
he said, as we continued running.

When we got to the car, we got in and he started to drive off quickly. I stayed silent till I finally got the courage to ask why we ran about 3 minutes later.

"Roddy..."

He sat there silent driving, out of breath.

"Why did we run?..."

It took about 30 seconds before he answered.

"this dude was behind us..."

"What dude?"

"this crazy white dude with an axe... he had the KKK hood on."

My eyes widened.

In the midst of the black lives matter movement, a lot of the racist white people got mad. Though this is crazy, I feel as though it wasn't surprising that a white man would try to kill 2 black people in these woods.

I wonder what he was doing there. Different thoughts went through my mind, as I tried to process what just happened.

All I know is that this shit is scary as hell.

to be continued...
———

please take the time to read the following:

the cops that killed breona taylor still havent been arrested.

countless of many other people of color are being killed.

as a woman of color and an immigrant, seeing my people face the same discrimination they been facing since 1619 hurts me.

every day i pray that racism and violence stops.

to the caucasians that continue to culture appropriate other races like wearing box braids (black culture) and wearing kimono and putting chopsticks in your hair (asian culture), please just realize that what you are doing is completely offensive to those cultures. however, not all caucasians are bad. to the caucasians that help to stop the racism, know you are appreciated.

to my fellow black people who want equality but also continue to be racist to other races, please think about what you are doing. if you hate facing racism, the other races do too. and i know we are hurting, but i want you to know that one day this will all end soon. be proud of our heritage and our skin color because we are amazing! it doesn't matter if you are lightskin, brownskin, or darkskin, us black people are beautiful!

to my fellow asian people (as being blasian), i want you guys to hang in there. you are beautiful no matter what people say about your eyes, or your culture. you shouldn't be blamed for the covid-19 pandemic. it also hurts me cause i am part asian to see that asians are bullied for something they had no fault in. us asians and blacks are the most hated on races, lets team up to stop the racism! us asians are beautiful!

to my hispanics, you do not deserve the suffering you are experiencing no matter what anybody like Trump says! People who cross the border only want a better future for their family, but are treated with cruelty. children and families are put in literal animal cages just because they want a better future. this is cruel and inhumane and nobody should ever experience this.
hispanics are beautiful!

to the people of different religion who are made fun of for what you have to follow (like wearing a hijab), you are all beautiful! nobody should be bullied for what they believe in! stereotypes towards people with hijabs like calling them names like isis is completely disgusting and nobody should ever called that! you are beautiful!

In conclusion, we are all faced with discrimination in this country and a lot of other countries. we are called names and are faced with stereotypes. so instead of hating on each other, we should come together.

and remember, YOU are beautiful🖤

SHARE|COMMENT|VOTE💙
loves and kisses😘

———•———