𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 (ℎ2)

Ashanti 💄
los angeles, ca
6:32

So it's Roddy's baby.

Damn it.

Ever since that little thing with Allie I haven't spoken to him. He's made several attempts to talk to me and touch me in some sort of way but I shut him down quick.

He thought shits sweet. Lmfao. Hunny shit ain't sweet.

He was there when I found out who the father was at the doctors though but aside from that I usually try not to run into him.

The whole gang had left to go run a few errands while me and Hennessy were left at the house. They said they wouldn't be back till like 11 at night and its only 6.

"I can't believe we both pregnant"
Hennessy said smiling.

"I know! But hey when is Crippy coming here?"

"Next Saturday"

I nodded.

Crippy couldn't come to the tour because of his work but now he's coming for Hennessy's pregnancy.

Speaking of the tour, Nicki left without me cause I'm pregnant too so I'm staying here in Los Angeles for the rest of my pregnancy.

We were in the living room watching Boyz in the Hood when the doorbell rang.

"You gettin that"
I said.

Hennessy rolled her eyes and got up.

A couple of seconds later...

*BANG*

A loud gunshot went off startling me as I looked over to the door.

Hennessy was on the floor holding her stomach which was bleeding while Allie stood in the doorway holding a gun.

I realized that Allie had aimed for Hennessy's stomach and baby.

"A-Allie?"

She turned to me.
"Oh hey cousin!"

"W-What the fuck did you do?"
I yelled.

"Oh don't yell at me. Cause I'm about to do it to you too."

She aimed her gun at my stomach and shot.

I immediately fell to the ground as pain took over my body.

I looked over at my stomach and a bullet hole was placed right in the middle.

I looked back up to see Allie pointing the gun at my head.

I closed my eyes knowing she was about to kill me when I heard her fall.

Opening my eyes, I saw Hennessy on top of a bleeding Allie with a knife stuck through her neck.

"A-Ashanti, y-you good?"
Hennessy asked, holding her stomach wound.

I nodded and crawled over to Allie who was on the floor bleeding to death.

She looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"I-I hope your baby dies"
she said.

I looked over at her baby bump.

"and I hope yo-your baby lives."
I said.

She looked at me confused then laughed.
"Y-Your fucking stupid Ashanti. I j-just told you that I wish y-your baby dead and now you wa-want my baby to live? why?" she asked.

"Because I'm not like you."
I replied.

I took the knife that was stuck through her throat and twisted it.

Allie screamed in pain but the sound cut off as the knife must've hit her voice box. Her mouth was still wide open but no sound was coming out.

She slowly closed her eyes as she stopped breathing.

I looked over at Hennessy who was on the floor holding her bullet hole.

"I ca-called the c-cops."
she said.

I could tell she was getting drowsy so I tried to crawl my way to her to try to keep her from closing her eyes but I rolled into a ball as the pain from my own
bullet wound took over my body.

No.

I'm not losing my baby this time.

Nor is Hennessy gonna lose hers.

I tried to crawl again to Hennessy while holding my bleeding stomach and this time I succeeded.

I slowly slapped her face repeatedly.

"He-Hennessy stay with me okay?"

She slowly nodded.

I could feel myself getting tired too so I put my back against the wall like her.

We both looked at each other.

"W-We gon make it ight?"
she said.

I nodded.

Our hands connected with each other as we sat in our own blood.

A couple of second later blue and red lights shined through our windows meaning the cops and ambulances were here.

The door bust open.

A cop came to us asking us questions.

"You guys okay?"

Nigga. We are sitting in our own blood holding on to bullet wounds, but no, you still gotta ask if we okay right?

I still nodded though.

A couple of seconds later I passed out.

———•———

yall think they babies gonna survive?

SHARE|COMMENT|VOTE💙
loves and kisses💋

———•———