7.

The gravel of the pavement crunched under her boots. Brooklyn draped her arm off Harlow's shoulder as the two walked to the entrance of Montgomery Motors. The annual employee benefit wasn't something one wanted to miss. It was simultaneously the biggest barbecue and club gathering of the year. All members made their way back to the clubhouse for it.

The girls entered the house as the bass hit them, making them almost want to start dancing then and there. But they knew better. The blonde and brunette made their way towards the back, past the hired dancers and the prospects, to where the real fun was.  The bartender smiled at them as they walked over.

"The usual?"

"Please. And add a shot. Thanks Dallas." Harlow smiles at the young man then turns to her best friend.

"Door still closed?"

"You know how much your father likes to talk. They'll be in there for another hour. At best." Brooklyn groaned and rested her elbows on the bar.

"So what? You can't have fun without your dear Grant anymore?" Harlow teases and takes the drinks from Dallas, handing one to Brooke.

"Is that a challenge Miss Montgomery?"

"Might be." Harlow smirks as Brooke downs her drink, grabs her hand and pulls her to the dance floor.

Time moved fast whenever the girls were together. Dancing, laughing, drinking, there was a reason the two had stayed best friends since they were toddlers. Enough time had past that the two didn't notice the back meeting room door had opened.

A pair of large of hands found their way around Brooklyn's waist and a nose nuzzled itself into her neck.

"Having fun without me?" The tall, muscular blonde smirked at his girlfriend.

"You know I always have more fun with Lo." Brooklyn sassed back. "Is it time to party yet?"

"Meeting is over baby. Let's have some fun." He pulls her waist to his hips as he starts to dance with her.

HArlow smiles over at the couple as they dance. Grant and Brooklyn were made for each other. Both beautiful blondes, him a mechanic at the shop, her a nurse at the local pediatric hospital. A match made in heaven to anyone who asked around.

The brunette turned har gaze on the crowd. Most people she had grown up with, others added to the club later. All her family by one extension or another. But she was looking for one face in particular. One with the long dark hair and intense blue eyes.

"Hey, I have another one for you." Dallas smiled from behind her.

"Oh! Thanks. I barely even finished this one." She gives his a friendly smile back.

"You know, I'm technically off. Care to have a dance with me?" Harlow froze. The club had rules. Strict rules. And one of the main ones was that no one touches Harlow. Her father made sure everyone in the club knew that. 

"Dallas..."

"Come on Harlow. It's just a dance." Her eyes drifted from him to just behind his shoulder, where the pair of eyes she was searching for met hers, as another woman found her way under his arm. Harlow saw red before looking back at Dallas.

"You know what. Fuck it." She gives him the best smirk she can and takes his hand.