Apologies

Jonny and I still weren't talking, it's been three weeks since everything happened. I went to last weeks Friday night dinner and the one before that, they were both just... awkward. But, I have a right to be mad and hold a grudge, I really liked Ben and I had to keep telling him that, my mum didn't try and poison him, my brothers just a cunt.
We're not together anymore, I caught him cheating on me last week, so that was all fun. Lost my brother and my boyfriend? My lifes going amazing.
Adam's been loving the attention he's been getting, i've been nice to him surprisingly enough and so has Jonny.
To be honest, i'm not too sure if I want to go to my parents for Friday night dinner tonight. I can't handle it, it's too awkward there's too much tension. Will we sort it out? I hope so, but i'm not sure when. I was closer to Jonny in a way, we had more banter I guess. So, it's been weird not having him call me in the middle of the week to rant about his work, or him just being him to be honest.
I was quickly snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ring, it was Adam.

"Hello shit face." Adam said.

"Hi pusface." I smiled, even though he couldn't see me.

"Where are you? Have you seen the time? We're all waiting on you to get here so we can actually eat, we're all starving." He groaned.

"Uh, eat without me tonight. I'm not coming." I sighed.

"WHAT?" He shouted.

"I'm... not coming." I repeated.

"Why not? You have to come!" He said in a squeaky voice.

"It's just... too awkward. I'm sorry." I answered.

"Right. That's it! I'm coming to get you and you're both going to make up." He said and I could hear his keys jingling.

"No! Adam, it's fi-" I said until he ended the call.

"Fuck sake." I sighed.

I got out of bed and walked over to my wardrobe, picking out some black leggings and a blue cropped hoodie and changed into them.
Don't get me wrong, I want to sort it out with Jonny but, we've never argued like that before so, I dont know what we'll be like afterwards.
I heard a car beep outside, I looked out my window and saw Adam's car. I grabbed my phone and house keys before putting my shoes on and walking out to Adam's car.

"Aww, shitface! No need to look so moody!" Adam laughed as I got into the car and crossed my arms.

"Can we just... go." I said as I bit my nails.

"No, don't do that. Stop worrying." He said, pulling my hands away from my mouth as he drove away.

"Adam, we haven't spoke at all, do you know how awkward this will be?" I leaned back into my chair.

"Stop, it's going to be fine okay. If anything, me and you can go to the pub and leave Jonny here if it doesn't work out."

"Thanks." I smiled at his comment.

"I don't say this a lot, but I really appreciate you and i'm happy to have you as my brother. I sort of, kinda, maybe, love you a little bit." I added on.

"Wow, didn't expect that from you. That means a lot. I sort of, kinda, maybe, love you a little bit too Olivia." He smiled

"What do you mean you didn't expect it from me?" I asked confusedly.

"You know, just seems like you don't actually like me and you prefer Jonny more." He said as we pulled into our parents driveway.

"Not anymore I don't." I sighed and tilted my head back as I got out of the car.

"Don't worry, it's okay." Adam said as he opened the front door.

I walked in and it seemed awfully quiet, I looked back at Adam then looked back in front of me. Why is everyone so quiet? It's never like this. I walked into the dining room to see everyone staring at the food, that's why. As soon as I sat down everyone started eating.

"Nice to see you too guys." I said sarcastically. 

I started eating my dinner before I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, which let out a loud gasp.

"Stop, it's me. I'm sorry." Jonny apologised tightening his grip.

I relaxed and smiled. "It's okay, i'm sorry for lashing out at you."

"It's fine, you had a reason too. Wait- it's okay? You forgive me just like that?" He stumbled backwards.

"Yeah, we're not together anymore. It's fine." I gave a small smile.

"What?" Mum said, dropping her cutlery.

"Why not?" Jonny asked going to sit back down.

"Caught him cheating on me." I looked down.

"Oh, Olivia. I'm so sorry." Adam said as they all came over to hug me apart from dad.

"Martin!" Mum shouted.

"Huh? What's happened?" Dad said, finally looking up.

"Ugh, your daughter has been cheated on." Mum said, comforting me.

"By who? Where do they live? Boys, get your shoes on, we're going to have a 'word'" Dad said as he stood up.

"No! Dad, it's okay." I smiled, i've got my brother back and thats all I could care about.

————————————-
A/N
This is quite a bad chapter sorry, it's quite late and i'm so tired so I was just writing anything to get it finished.