Meeting The Boyfriend

Friday night, dinner with the family. Am I excited? No. Am I nervous? Yes. Why? Maybe because my stupid brother of mine told mum that my boyfriend was coming over for dinner, now he has to meet my weird family. If dad's not wearing a top I will scream, and if my brothers do anything, I will actually kill them.

"Ignore anything my brothers do or say, they're pricks." I said to Ben as I got out the car.

"I'm sure it'll be fine." He replied as he followed me to the front door.

"You won't be saying that later." I sighed as I opened the door.

"Hi Bamb- who the fuck is that?." Dad asked, clenching his fists.

"Dad! He's my boyfriend for fuck sake."

"Oh! Right, sorry. Hi, i'm Martin, Olivia's father. Nice to meet you." Dad shook Ben's hand.

"I'm Ben, nice to meet you too." He smiled.

I heard the door open behind me.

"Oh god." I mumbled and rolled my eyes as I turned around. "Oh look! My lovely brothers have arrived." I smiled sarcastically.

"Alright Ben?" Adam smiled.

"Ben, this is Adam and that's Jonny. Oh and here comes my amazing mother." I groaned.

"Oh you must be Ben! So lovely to see you." She said kissing his cheeks.

"Mum that really wasn't necessary." I covered my face with my hands.

"What? It's polite!" She responded.

"Yeah, we're not in the 1960s anymore. People don't do that now." I huffed as I walked into the front room and dragged Ben with me, sitting on the sofa. I looked over to the other sofa to see Adam, Jonny and mum sat there.

"Fucking hell. What do you guys want?" I glared at them.

"Nothing, i'm just glad that one of my children actually have a lover." Mum smiled.

"Uh, hello? I have a girlfriend." Jonny said making a weird face.

"Do you? Do you really? Oh right yeah! Your girlfriend that no ones ever gonna meet because she doesn't exist!" I smiled.

"Oh yeah, sorry Ben I haven't told you. Jonny has this 'girlfriend' that no one's ever met because she doesn't even exist." I added.

"Good one." Adam laughed.

Jonny rolled his eyes and walked out.

"Did I go too far?" I asked and looked over at mum.

"I think that was a perfect speech, Olivia." Adam clapped his hands.

I laughed and went to go and find Jonny.

"Jonny!" I shouted as I walked out of the front room.

"I'm sorry!" I shouted again.

I screamed as Jonny ran out of the dining room into the kitchen.

"You scared me you shit!" I placed my hand on my chest.

"Jonny, i'm sorry." I said going over to him.

"It's okay, don't worry." He smirked.

"Oh okay... wait. What have you done?" I said following him into the front room.

"Nothing." He smiled.

"Dinner!" Mum shouted.
——————————————————
I saw Ben choke on his water and Jonny trying to hide a smile from his face.

"You alright?" I asked, rubbing my hand on his back as I glared at Jonny and shook my head.

"Mhm." He answered.

Everyone started eating their dinner again before Ben gagged on his meat.

"Fuck sake." I mumbled as Jonny let out a little laugh.

"I think it's best if I just go.." Ben said, standing up and walking towards the door.

"No- I can drive you home if you want!" I said.

"No, i'll get my friend to pick me up. Thanks." He said as he walked out.

I huffed and leaned against the door with my head in my hands.

"Jonny you fucking little shit!" I screamed and stormed into the dining room as he started laughing. I was so angry, I don't think i've ever been angrier in my life. I chucked his drink into his face and flipped his plate of food, shouting every swear word I could think of. Everyone stared at me, they'd never seen me that angry before.

"Olivi, I'm so-"
"Fuck off Jonny." I interrupted him as I walked out.

"Olivia!" Adam said as he ran after me.