| Imagine #21 | Pannacotta Fugo

Start from the beginning

"Pleased to meet you both," Bucciarati bows.

A smile cautiously appears on your face, "Same."

Trish walks past them, "I need to use the bathroom."

"Me too," you mumble, following close behind her.

"Fugo, Narancia, Mista, go with them. Our assignment has already begun."

The words strike a chord with you as you realize you won't have any alone time again. Bodyguards will shadow your every move.

In the bathroom, you use the utilities before getting out of your disguise. Now left in a tank-top and jeans, you wash your face.

Letting the water dribble down, you glance at Trish who's also changed and is now washing her hands.

She walks purposefully towards the door and two boys follow, one waiting patiently for you. It's the one you couldn't stop looking at.

You smile timidly, lowering your head and walking after the others.

Once you get there, Trish points at the man clothed in green, "Take off your coat."

The man's purple eyes widen, "Me?"

"Yes. Don't worry, I'm not doing this because I want to see you shirtless."

You frown at your sister, what is she doing? Although, your cheeks heat up at the idea of the hot stranger being without a shirt.

He unbuttons his shirt and hands it to her, face heating as you take in his well-defined abs. You attempt to divert your gaze but your eyes won't budge. He looks so good in that tie...

Trish proceeds to use his coat to dry off her hands. She gives it back after.

Embarrassed, you smack her shoulder, "Why would you do that?!"

"I don't have a handkerchief, so go buy me one. Also, get some blush, not the cheap kind either, and reinforced tights. Mineral water too, although I'd die if I drank anything not from France," she tells you and the men, walking away without a second glance.

Horrified at her bratty behaviour, you swivel to face the male.

He's frozen for a second before he smashes the piece of clothing to the ground out of anger.

You flinch at the action, ashamed that Trish would treat him like that

Quick as a flash, you bend down and lift his shirt, "I'm so sorry!"