Mini Story SPECIAL!!

Start from the beginning

So all you did was to wait until it was time for you to leave which will take years, or find that medicine to fix you. Tamayo did make an antidote for Nezuko back then, it was a success, she made three more antidotes one for Kibutsuji, one for Nezuko, and one for safekeeping in a box that Tamayo kept, Yushiro didn't know where the box was placed, making it hard for him to search.

On the last battle between Kibutzuji, you got caught in the demon-like meat making you unconscious. But that little bitch Muzan put all his powers, memories, will, into you thus making you a demon.

You had a battle between him in your mind, of course, you pulled through without killing a single demon slayer. It was blurry how you did it, seeing the figures of the other dead pillars, family, and friends that you had pushed you through to consciousness.

And you were here now with his powers, his eyes, his dreams that you burned away in your mind. Yushiro tried to make the antidote but... 

That didn't work. 

You sighed trying to forget the whole thing and move on, you opened the front door to be greeted by the bright sun that shines brightly above you.

"GOOOOODD MORNING!!!" You shouted happily gaining some attention from the neighbors. You closed your door tightly and locked it trying not to let any sunlight inside the house.

"Ah! Good morning L/n-San! Are you going to work?" one of your neighbors greeted while watering her plants. Her blue eyes looked at you with a fondness.

"Yep! I'll get going now! bye-bye, Aoi-San" you waved back.

"L/n-San! for the last time don't call me Aoi! call me Ayako!" she scolded making you chuckle lightly.

"But the name fits perfectly don't you think? you like blue and you like Hollyhock flowers! and it's a cute nickname for you!" you smiled seeing her two pigtails beside her head and her hair color reminds you soo much of her.

"Hmm... I guess so..." She murmured. 

"See! anyways I have to go now! bye bye Aoi-San!" you waved off and began to jog towards the school with a smile plastered across your face. You hummed a melody, feeling cars passing by as the wind blew your (hair color) locks.

When you got to school you went straight to the teacher's office and sat down on your desk, waiting for the first period to arrive.

~~

"Ahhh so sleepy" Sumihiko murmured, yawning a little.

"Sometimes I don't understand you Sumihiko" his brother sighed as he took out his English books and pencil case from his bag.

"How can you not understand me? we've been siblings since I was born" he whined out.

"I couldn't care less" he spoke with his stoic expression making his younger brother sigh tiredly.

"Hey hey hey! I heard we have a new English teacher today!" Toujurou chimed in, getting into the conversation between the brothers.

"That's good, the last one cant even spell milk right" he remembered the last teacher spelled milk as ' M O L K ' which he found it was quite amusing for him to watch.

"Hahaha! I didn't know you could joke around Kanata!" he slapped his back a couple of times making the boy uncomfortable.

"It's not though-"

"Alright alright settled down! the class about to start" you spoke sliding the door open, the students then sat on their seats and quiet down as you walked towards the classroom podium to introduce yourself while the Kamado siblings sat on their desk staring at your figure with wide eyes.