2: Smut

⚠SMUT WARNING

Tony's POV

"ToNy! Come on!" Nick yelled walking up the stairs.

I followed behind him, confused.

He walked into his bedroom. I walked in, he shut and locked the door. I turn around and look at him.

"Why'd you bring me in-" I was cut off by him kissing me.

I was shocked but kiss back, sinking into it. He pushed me back onto the bed and got on top me, his legs on the side. He connected our lips again. But I pull away.

"Nick, we shouldn't be doing this," I say trying to get up. He lightly pushed me back down.

"I don't care. I want to" He says kissing me again. I give in and kissed back. I slid my hands up his shirt and pull it off. He disconnected our lips and pulled my shirt off along with my jeans and boxers.

He stared at my dick before grabbing it and kitty licking the tip.

(I have never wrote anything like this... its... Ahhhh!)

I let out a breathy moan as he put the whole thing in and sucked it, swirling his tongue around, bobbing his head

A few moans later, he he pulled himself up, and took off his shorts and boxer's.

I sit fully up against the headboard as I watched him crawl over to me. He got on his knees right in front of me, over my lap, and our bodies touching. He wrapped his arms around my neck and looked at me.

Then kissed me. I kiss back. I felt him smile through the kiss as he went down on me. He moaned into the kiss while doing so. I grab his hips once the whole thing was in.

He pulled away from the kiss and slowly started to move his hips while biting his bottom lip. I let out a groan and he softly moaned.

"You wanna do this?" I asked quietly and starting to move him up and down. He moaned and nodded his head.

"Yes" He says softly. He moved his hips a little faster with me still moving him up and down. He slightly threw his head back as the back as mine carefully hit the headboard. He moaned again.

He started going faster letting out a bunch of moans. I groaned every now and then. He got faster and I knew it his his prostate as he moaned loudly and threw his head back all the way.

"Uh fuck- me" He said in between moans.

"Daddy-" (I👁️don't👄like👁️this) He said getting cut off by a loud ass moan.

"Mhm" I hummed breathlessly and looking at him.

"Cu-m" He said biting his lip.

"I-i'm gonna cum" He said again. I ran my finger tips lightly and slowly down his thigh.

"Go ahead" I whispered. He did, as I did a few seconds after, inside of him. He slowed down and laid beside me.

After a few minutes of him lying there and me sitting against the headboard, he got back up and got back on top of me. But his ass was facing me, and he was bent down hovering on his elbows, over my legs.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Again" He said. I grab his back hips and pull him back onto my member. He moaned as it was going in.

(I don't like writing this. So, time skip)

I pull myself out and place him beside me. I get up, clean him up, get dressed, and help him as well.

When I'm done, I look in his eyes.

How the fuck is he still drunk!? I could tell he was.

What's he gonna say about us having sex? Is he gonna be mad? Happy? Will he confess the feeling I have for him to me? I don't know. I shouldn't have let him. Shit.

But I will say, that's the best mutha fucking sex I've ever had. And that says a lot.

I get myself out of my thoughts and sit on the bed beside him. And put of a movie.

He put his head in my lap, quickly falling asleep while I play with his hair.

Damnit. I hope he's isn't mad about it. I don't wanna make him mad, make it awkward, or loose him as a friend.