𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

DRAPETOMANIA
chapter eight

the pogues go inside the now trashed chateau to come up with what they're gonna do next. with john b, kie, and pope all deciding to go to redfield's lighthouse to ask about big john and the compass. initally, all the pogues were gonna go but jj insists that him and kelsie have plans. so the pair say bye to their friends before they drive off in the van to the lighthouse.

"since when do we have plans?" teases kelsie crossing her arms and smirking at the blonde, "since we have a date tonight." smiles the boy with his perfect white teeth.

"when did i agree to this date maybank?" questions kelsie pretending to be offended, "please carrera. we both know you'd say yes. so i decided to have it be a surprise." smirks jj wrapping his arms around the girl.

"what? who said i'd say yes?" asks the brunette dramatically to further tease the boy, "so i take you home and pick you up at seven?" inquires jj holding kelsie's hands and kissing them.

"of course. but what should i wear? i don't wanna potentially be underdressed." smiles kelsie walking over to the boys bike. jj hands her a helmet and helps her put it on, "just something casual and comfortable. and wear a bathing suit." the bike starts with a loud growl and kelsie puts her arms around jj tightly and they start to ride towards figure eight.

it's five-thirty so kelsie decides to start getting ready. as kelsie gathers her stuff to shower kie rushes through her door, "i hate my life." groans her sister jumping onto her bed, "hi to you too kiara. what's wrong? my twin senses are tingling."

"so uh. long story short. john b kissed me and we got arrested after he accidentally hurt the lighthouse keeper...." kelsie sits their with her mouth gaping open.

"holy shit. i don't know what to be shocked about. have you been in jail for the past couple of hours?" asks kelsie laying down next to her sister interlacing their fingers, "yeah. dad just bailed me and john b out about 45 minutes ago. he's really mad."

"he loves you so much kie. i'm sure he was just worried. but that kiss? did you like it? do you like john b?"

"i think the kiss was a heat of the moment thing. at least that's what he told me. but i don't really see him that way."

"no. yeah. i totally get that."

"like he's my bestfriend and i love him but like in a different way then you and jj. speaking of jj though. i didn't really come in here to talk about me. what's going on with you and jj? and all that pogue on pogue macking?" asks kie getting all giddy and excited.

"well. at seven he's picking me up and taking me on a mystery date."

"a date?!?!" squeals kie sitting up to look at her sister, "yes a date." laughs kelsie with a big smile on her face, "well your date is gonna be here in a little more than an hour. so go get in the shower and i'll help you get all beautiful for your date after you get out!" smiles kie clapping her hands.

"okay okay! but nothing fancy. he said to dress casually and to wear a bathing suit." speaks kelsie as she walks into the bathroom before closing the door.

kelsie gets out of the shower and kie had laid out clothes on her bed. "okay! put this on!" speaks kie handing her sister an outfit that looks semi out of her comfort zone, but she puts it on anyways.