Chapter 1.1 : Waking up

Rain was pouring on my back... I tried to open my eyes but they were heavy. No, my whole body felt heavy. I managed to get up and open my eyes... "Where am I ?" It was night time and it was raining hard. No one was around... I was asking myself a lot of questions but couldn't find any answer.
After a few minutes hardly walking and turning around, I couldn't recognize this place.
Someone was approaching in the street. "Is that someone... ? H-Hey !" I tried calling him but he looked at me and ran away screaming in terror. I didn't understand why he ran away, but a little after, I went in front of a closed window and saw my reflection. I didn't know who I was but suddenly remembered my appearance. I had long white hair, pale white skin, and blue eyes. But now...
I jumped back seeing my own face, with green skin and really tired expression. "Z-Zombie ?! Is that me ?" I still had the same hair and eyes, but my skin and clothes were in bad state. My shirt was torn, as well as my jeans... And that headache was so disturbing !

I continued walking randomly, until someone running bumped into me, running silently.
??? : "Ouch ! Watch your steps bitch !" She looked at me angrily and said "Am I dreaming... ? Is that you... Rosalina ?" As she crawled several meters away from me. Was I supposed to know her ?