Prue and Phoebe walked in.

"I think Piper likes Leo.", Prue said.

" I agree.", Parker said, holding her hand up.

Prue goes to the coffee maker and pours herself a mug.

"What's not to like? He's a great guy.", Phoebe asked

"No. I mean... really likes him.", Prue said pointedly. 

"You're point being?", Phoebe asked.

Prue waved her hand and shook her head. "Classic Phoebe."

Parker looked in between her sisters as she took a sip of her coffee. Glancing over the brim of her mug she was trying to plot her exit strategy. 

Phoebe's jaw dropped, "What? Define that."

"I think you know."

Parker cleared her throat and put her cup to the side, "This is what I call a big  oof conversation."

"Parker's right. You're picking on me again."

Parker squinted her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows. "Was that what I said? I don't think that's what I said."

Phoebe rolled her eyes and shook her head, "Okay. Look Prue, I think we need to put some major closer on this or we're gonna be in rocking chairs slurping oatmeal out of rubber spoons and I'm still gonna hear about Roger."

 Phoebe's eyesight went to Piper as she entered, "Piper, am I a boyfriend thief?"

Piper takes a place next to Prue, now all four sisters are around the island.

"Totally."

Phoebe's jaw dropped once more and she looked to Parker, who was still trying to mind her own business.

"Parker?"

Parker took a sip of her coffee and looked between her sisters. She winced and put her fingers together. "Just a little bit."

Phoebe scoffed and looked at the four, "Unbelievable, other than Roger, whom again Prue, I never touched."

 "My boyfriend, Billy Wilson.", Piper spoke.

Phoebe rolled her eyes as she let out a few fake laughs. "Billy Wilson? Eight grade Billy Wilson?"

Piper nodded, "You kissed him at homecoming."

"No I did not kiss him at homecoming. I was helping him find a contact lens.", Phoebe argued.

Piper rolled her eyes,  "Oh please. You were all over him with your breasts all whatever."

 "I didn't even have breasts back then."

"Phoebe, you've always had breasts. "

Phoebe looked to Parker., "What about you? Do have any horror stories about me?"

She shrugged, "Other than when you said David had a nice ass, no."

Prue picked up her coffee and started head out of the kitchen, " So, I think I'll just let you two work this out on your own. But, um, just remember, I get the house tonight. Just Andy and me. No warlocks, no innocents to protect and especially, no sisters."

Parker jumped off from her seat and grabbed her own mug. She shot her two older sisters a grin, "I'm going to. Your 'who gets Leo' thing is a breeding ground for conflict, and I'd rather not be in the middle."

Both older girls scoffed as they watched the younger sister leave the room.

Int. Hallway-Later.