The Next Coming Year

After school I ran out of that classroom and opened my locker and screamed inside. "Mizuki" said Naruto, as my eyes widened and I turned my head. "YOU GAVE ME A HICKIE" I shouted, as everyone looked at us, and Naruto smiled nervously. "Geez, Mizuki calm down" he said, as I narrowed my eyes. "Give me one good reason" I said, as he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. "We have our date to look forward to" he whispered, as I blushed and growled. I was happy yet angry about this, I mean I want this date, but I'd rather not have a hickie on my neck to show I was with someone. "Let's go" said Naruto taking my hand and leading me to his car, we got in and Naruto cranked the music and it was playing oldies music. I smiled looking at him. "You like a lot of the old songs" I said, as he smirked looking at me. "I guess, but I'm a big fan of yours" he said, as I blushed and Naruto stopped at Konoha Cafe. "What are we doing here?" I asked, as he raised an eyebrow towards me. "What do you mean you have a gig don't you?" he asked, as my eyes widened and basically my mind went blank. I totally forgot that I had a gig. I ran after Naruto and walked in seeing everyone setting up. "About time" said Itachi, as I growled. "Don't even" I said, as I walked up on stage and looked at everyone. "Hit it" I said, as Kisame smirked banging on the drums.

Lia (Girls can Rock)

Tonight, such a beautiful crescent moon
Changing every day, every night
Shining brighter
Just like something in our heart of bloom
Growing every day, every night
Shining amber
do you know when we feel like a cat, a wild cat in the cage?
We cannot miss our time, so let's find a gateway
So we gotta wake up! Wake up! Who we are!
We gotta wake up! Wake up! Our true soul...
You know we shake up! Shake up! How we feel
we are crossing over the top of the season
I show you GIRLS CAN ROCK!

Somehow, feel so much with the phase of moon
Sensing each tide, each sight
Getting brighter
I have a feeling that I will meet you soon
As I feel each tide, each night
You are closer
I wanna have somebody to hold the wild cat at the edge?
We all need the love to break through the old days
so we gotta wake up! Wake up! Who you are!
We gotta wake up! Wake up! Your true soul...
You know we shake up! Shake up! How you feel
we are getting together for special reason
now you know GIRLS CAN ROCK!
I'll rock 'n roll
like no one else
I'll rock you like never happened...
So we gotta wake up! Wake up! Who we are!
We gotta wake up! Wake up! Our true soul...
You know we shake up! Shake up! How we feel
we are crossing over the top of the season
I show you GIRLS CAN ROCK!

Everyone clapped and I sighed sitting onto of an amp looking at Itachi tuning his guitar. "Well?" I asked, as Itachi looked at me. "You’re getting better" he said, as I sighed. "Not that... can I go? I have my first date after this" I said, as he paused and looked at me. "Fine go... but keep that thing hidden if you don't want people looking at you" said Itachi pointing at my neck. "Hai, Hai" I said getting up and running to Naruto who was waiting by the door smiling. "Ready?" asked Naruto, as I smiled. "Born ready" I said, as he smiled and took my hand and we got into his car and Naruto drove us to a drive in movie. It was a horror movie and I was really excited. I then paused a bit feeling Naruto wrap his arm around my shoulder. I looked at him blushing and I could see he was really nervous. "Naruto... you’re supposed to put your head on mine" I whispered, as he paused and looked at me. I put my head on his shoulder smiling. He smiled happily and put his head on mine. After the movie Naruto started the car and was driving up a highway hill. "Where are we going?" I asked, as he smiled. "You'll see" he said, as I smiled. He then stopped at the top and He took my hand leading out of the car and we sat in the front of the car looking at the view as the sun came down. "Naruto you really are romantic" I said, as he smiled. "You haven't seen anything yet" he said, as I looked at him a bit confused. Suddenly I jumped hearing loud banging noises, I turned my head seeing fireworks, I looked amazed and then looked at Naruto. "Happy first date Mizuki" he said, as I blushed. "Idiot... just call it a first date" I mumbled, as he smiled and tilted my chin and kissed my lips. I swear it was like a dream... or like any of this wasn't real at all. Suddenly I was brought back to reality when my phone rang. I sighed and looked at it "Hello?" I said "Mizuki it's getting late come home" said my mom, as I sighed. "Yeah... okay" I said, as Naruto and I got back into the car and I watched him the whole time. "Mizuki why do you keep looking at me?" he asked, as I blushed a bit and looked at the road. "I just... is this a dream?" I asked, as he paused and looked at me. "Why would you ask that?" he asked, as I looked at him. "Things never work out for me like this" I said, as he stopped the car at my driveway and kissed my lips. "This isn't a dream Mizuki" he said, as I looked at him. "How can you tell?" I asked, as he smiled. "Because if it was we'd be riding a limo, not having to go to school, and living in a mansion together" he said, as I blushed and narrowed my eyes towards him. "Idiot" I said, as he smiled and kissed my lips, and my eyes widened as he managed to slip his tongue in my mouth a little. I pushed him a little and he stopped. "Sorry" he said, as I blushed just looking at him. "Mizuki" he said, as I looked at him. "What's wrong?" he asked, as I paused for a moment feeling my heart thumb thousands of times. "Mizuki" he said, as I shook my head. "Just when I have you figured out you do something out of the blue like that" I said, as he smiled and kissed my forehead. "Good night Mizuki" he whispered, as I smiled and kissed his cheek and got out of his car. "Night Naruto" I said, as I walked inside and I paused seeing Tomomi at the dining room kicking her feet back and forth. "Hey" I said, as she smiled "Suigetsu and I are getting along wonderfully" she said, as I smiled and sat in front of her. "Same with me and Naruto" I said, as she smirked. "I can see that" she said pointing at my neck. I blushed covering it my neck with my hand. "So what's next?" asked Tomomi, as I smirked and closing my eyes. "Who knows" I said.