Prologue

This is a work of fiction, names, character, businesses, places, event and incident nor circumstances are just author wild imagination that used in fictitious manner. Any remblance to actual person, living or dead are purely coincidental.

Ps: Any grammatical errors and wrong typo are visible to my story
__________________________

In a huge castle of southerns Europe a princess born in 14th of July that exact twelve o'clock in the midnight, her porcelain skin is white as snow and the moonlight that coming from the window are reflecting, on how gracious and beautiful she is.

Unfortunately, while the queen is sleeping peacefully because she been exhausted by delivering the baby, a unknown person enter in the room slowly but surely that every step that person made are not noticeable at all.

This person are also have a baby with him\her to exchange the child from one another to secure the future of her daugther.

Under proportionaly, the nation princess are now signing in
_________________

"We, the guardian will swear to heaven and earth that no matter what happend, we will protect our nation princess with all our might"

After five years at the age of seven the three guardians in the northern korea under ground are now officially signing in

All characters are now in set, let ready for the next step.

The Princess and the Guardian'sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें