Chapter Three

"Le shithole grande, also known as Belleview High School." I said, smirking at Gerard.

He snickered, covering up his mouth like he was trying to cover his smile.

If he was, what a bummer. I like his smile already.

He made me feel less lonely, something nothing else made me feel. From watching raindrops fall onto me and splash under my damp Converses, to enjoying the sight of birds in the forest. All every moment usually did was make me wallow in my loneliness again.

Holy shit, you are literally clinging onto him. Stop pulling his arm to guide him places. He's a human, not a Silly Band.

Silly Bands? Where the hell did that come from. Did you travel back to 2011?

Then the realization happened. I felt my own eyes widen as I acknowledged my own incompetence. Get your shit together, Frank! Gerard is in front of you!

"Well, see you around...Gerard? Right?" I said, snapping myself out of my mental flurry, again.

"Yeah." He basically whispered, me almost not hearing him in the loud and busy hallway.

"One more thing!" He shouted loudly enough for not only me, but everyone near me to hear. "Where the hell do I go?"

First day. Right. Why was this kid beginning the school year a month late? I'm quite sure it's September, not early August. Everything can change in a span of that much time.

I walked back over to him, a smile forming on my face that I couldn't explain. I babbled for at least three minutes giving him directions to the school's Main Office, and all he did was nod once in reply.

I know what this means.

"You have no fucking idea what I just said, do you?" I'm not that clueless.

That nod means confused, hella confused.

"Not a clue, man," he mumbled, shrugging his shoulders. I giggled.

Frank Anthony Iero, you do not fricking giggle.

"Well dude, we need to find it together then!" He practically screamed, suddenly latching his hand onto my wrist like I did earlier.

Then we started walking to the Main building.

AKA Gerard pulling me to where he thinks the building is.

He couldn't stop smiling and I couldn't stop tripping over my own feet as we ran to the central of this shithole.

"Do you even know how to get to the Main?" I asked, knowing the answer already.

"The bus parked outside of the biggest building I saw on campus. So if we just go outside we can get there."

I knew it.

I know a bunch of shit I don't need to know.

They don't call me Frank The Psychic for nothing.

And I actually am.

Then I realized- jacket in locker, Frank and Gerard, outside. Great.

"We should probably take the way that's-" He stopped me by freezing and facing towards me.

I was cut off with a sharp "no" from Gerard.

Then once again making me trip by pulling faster in the thick September air.

"We're going the Way way, man! Don't fucking question someone with eyeliner game stronger than you!"

He slowed down, us now walking side by side, him laughing his ass off.