Not Liking But Getting Along

Start from the beginning

The next day I woke up and got my glasses and put them on. I looked seeing Naruto still half asleep. I smiled and kissed his cheek. "See you at school Naruto" I whispered, as he slowly opened his eyes. "Eh, why?" he said, as I sighed but smiled kissing his forehead. "Stupid if I get caught we both will get in trouble" I said, as he smirked and nodded. I went back over to my room and got dressed for school. "Oi Mizuki" shouted Misaki, as I sighed but opened my door seeing Misaki with mine and her book bag. "Let’s go" she said, as I nodded. We walked outside and my eyes widened seeing an orange convertible in my drive way. "Mizuki" shouted Naruto waving in the driver seat. "Naruto" I said, as he smiled and waved us over. "Come on I'll drive" he said, as I looked at Misaki. "Why not" she said, as I grabbed her hand and we ran over I jumped over the side door to get into the front driver's seat and Misaki sighed jumping in get in the back seat. Naruto got in and put on his seat belt. "When did you get your licence?" I asked, as he smirked. "I was going to surprise you when my mom and dad gave me my new car" he said, as I blushed and looked ahead of myself. "Idiot" I mumbled, as he kissed my cheek. "Seat belts" he said, as we nodded and Naruto started his car and drove us to school. He parked in the parking lot and we got out. "Remember" said Misaki, as I sighed. "Hai, Hai" I said, as she smirked and ran ahead. Naruto smiled and grabbed my hand and kissed my lips. "Naruto" I said, as he smiled. "It looks good on you" he said, as I paused and looked at him confused. "What does?" I asked, as he paused. "You mean you didn't notice?" he said, as I sighed and narrowed my eyes. "Naruto will you spit it out already" I said, as he smiled and closed his eyes. "I don't think so" he said "What?" I said, as he ran ahead. "Find out for yourself" he said, as I growled and ran after him. "Naruto" I shouted, as we ran inside the school.

During lunch I was at my locker and sighed as a hand closed it seeing Misaki. "Alright let’s go" she said, as I sighed. "Look you have to let me do it my way, otherwise its pressure" I said, as she crossed her arms. "Fine just go" she said, as I growled and started walking towards the benches seeing Sasuke, Suigetsu, Shino and Neji hanging around each other. "Yo Suigetsu" I said, as they paused and looked at me. "Well this is something... you actually look descent and not glaring at me like you want to cut off my head" he said, as I sighed. "Don't push it" I said, as he smirked. "What do you want?" asked Neji "None of your business, I need to talk to Suigetsu... alone" I said, as they looked at me and then at him. "Does Naruto know about this?" asked Sasuke, as I raised an eyebrow. "He doesn't need to know, it has nothing to do with him" I said, as Suigetsu smirked and walked towards me and we walked behind the school. "So what do you want to talk about? You want to make-out or something?" he asked, as I glared at him. "Don't even... I want to introduce you to my sister" he said, as he paused and looked at me shocked. "What?" he asked, as I sighed. "My twin sister... she wants to go out with you" I said, as he smirked and closed his eyes. "Eh, so someone in your family has good taste huh" he said, as I gloomed. "Seriously... shut up" I said, as he smirked and leaned in. "Alright I'll meet your sister" he said, as I narrowed my eyes and looked at him. "What's the catch?" I asked, as he smiled and put his arm around my neck. "Sorry unlike all the popular guys you know there are no catches to my words" he said, as I sighed. "You keep talking like that and I will hit you... and get your arm off of me" I said, as he smiled. I started walking and he followed me and I saw my sister waiting twiddling her fingers. "Mizuki... where have you... Hi" said Misaki blushing, as Suigetsu smiled and he walked closer to Misaki. "Suigetsu... and you are?" he asked, as Misaki paused and looked at me and I nodded. "Tomomi... but people call me Misaki" she said blushing. "Eh... neither one of those names suit you" he said, as Misaki narrowed her eyes. "What name does suit me?" she asked, as he smirked and put his arm around her waist. "Migoto" he said (Meaning Beautiful) Misaki blushed and turned her head. "Come on I'll buy you something to drink" said Suigetsu walking off with Misaki. I smirked and leaned my back against the wall and sighed... seriously the things I do to help keep people happy, I should be worshiped. "Mizuki" shouted Naruto, as I smiled and seeing him running towards me. I walked up to him and hugged him. "Eh" said Naruto blushing. "You owe me" I said, as he looked at me shocked. "What? Why?" he asked, as I kissed his lips lightly. "Because you’re my boyfriend" I said, as he smiled and hugged me. "Not to wreck the moment... who am I kidding... the bell is going to ring" said Kiba, as I sighed.

I was walking to math class and paused noticing people whispering and smiling at me when walking by them. What was going on? Did my sister start a rumour or something? I decided to ignore it and walk to class and walk in the classroom. I sat down and looked at the board at the front of the class board that is until one of my sempai's, I think his name is Deidara started laughing and smirking and pointing at me. "What?" I asked, as he leaned closer. "Eh, you seem quite natural about it" he said, as I narrowed my eyes. "What are you talking about?" I asked, as he smirked. "Eh, so you don't know" he said, as I growled. "Know what?" I shouted "Mizuki" said Konan, as I turned my head and looked at her with a mirror. She then moved it to my neck, and my eyes widened seeing a mark on my neck... it was clear, big and so noticeable. "OH... Crap" I said, as Deidara laughed. "You must have been pretty busy with your boyfriend huh" he said, as I growled. "Shut up" I shouted, as Kurenai entered the classroom. "To your seats" she said, as I moved my hair to the side of my neck. "You can still see it" whispered Deidara, as I growled.

To Be Continued...