Sse and Yle

WARNING: THIS STORY IS POINTLESS

"Sse! Sse!" Toi called out. Toi was Sse's little brother.

"What!? Can't you see i'm busy?" Sse replied.

"Your bus is here!" Toi said.

"Oh, okay." Sse said.

Sse hurried to the bus and sat on a seat next to Axe. Axe was her friend. They arrived at school on time. Sse and Axe had to part ways, because they weren't classmates. But Sse had another friend named Tyr waiting for her. It was fourth quarter. 

One day, their batch had to practice for graduation, and Sse was partnered with another girl she didn't know.

"Oh, umm.. Hi." Sse started.

"Hello, I'm Yle. You?"

"Sse. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. NIce name, by the way."

"Thanks. You too." Sse ended.

1 hour of practice was finished. They headed home, and Sse noticed that Yle was following her.

"Why are you following me?" Sse asked curiously.

"I'm not following you. I live around here." Yle said looking around while pinting her finger to the village. "Oh, there is my house! Bye!"

"Bye."

The next day, Sse walked to school because the bus was broken. She met up with Yle. They talked and talked until they arrived. They started to become friends already. School ended fast and Sse agreed to meet Yle in the cafeteria. So they did. 

"HI!" Yle said while walking towards Sse.

"Oh, hello." Sse replied. "Let's go."

"Okay."

They had planned to go to Sse's house to play. They became good friends. Soon, best friends. 

They were so brave that they changed their names. Sse became Oij and Yle became Akk.

THE END