Chapter 2| Albus?

"Albus! C'mon man, this isn't funny anymore." Scorpius shouted. A cold wind blew him away.
"YOU LEFT ME!" Scorpius looked around in the darkness, but didn't know where the voice came from.
"Who are you? What do you want?" A bright light started to come at him. Scorpius crawled away and ran into the forbidden forest "Leave me alone!".
"Why? You are the one that summoned me." Scorpius stopped running and looked around confused. "Have you forgotten me already?"
"A... Albus?"
"Who else would haunt you Scorpius."
'Are.. are you dead?"
"Yes ... I am! And it's your fault!"
"No! You disappeared, I was looking for you and... and..."

Scorpius startled awake, his shirt was soaking wet. Is Albus really dead? No one knew who he is. There has to be an explanation for this. Albus can't be gone, that's not possible!
I would never kill my best friend.

Scorpius was wide awake at this moment. He decided to go and sit before the fireplace in the common room and drink some tea to calm his nerves.
I really should figure out what happened in this timeline. His mind started to wander and he relived every happy moment he spent with Albus.

"Hey, Scorpius! Wake up! It's Christmas!" Albus said. Scorpius was still half asleep, he rolled to the other side and put his blanket over his head: "Albus... what time is it?" he mumbled.
"Time to party! C'mon Scorp, there is hot cocoa!"
"hmmm.... five more minutes!". Albus sighs as he put open the curtains of their room.
"NO... The pain! It hurts! Let me be in the darkness! I belong in the darkness!"
"... Blimey, you're quite the drama queen, aren't you Scorpius? Get dressed now, I want to open the presents."
"Presents?" Scorpius jumped out of bed and put on his sweater.
"Yeah, that's what I thought!" Albus said as he walked out of the room with a grin on his face.

Tears started to fill Scorpius eyes. He took a sip of his tea and looked into the fireplace before him. The warmth of the fire comforted him a little bit, but soon he thought of his moments with Albus again.

"You know..." Albus said.
"What is it Al?" Scorpius looked a little bit confused, it seemed like Albus was about to say something important.
Albus picked up a small rock and tossed it into the black lake, "You know you're my best friend, right?"
Scorpius smiled, he stood up and went to Albus. As he picked up another rock and tossed it, he said: "And you're mine!"
They looked at each other for a bit and hugged.
"Alright... Al, are you okay? We never hug."
"Yes I'm alright, I just had a fight with my dad before we left." Albus said, as they were unknowingly holding each others hand.

Scorpius was now sobbing uncontrollably. How could he ever be without Albus? He was mad at the world. Why would they take him away.

"Scorpius?" a sweet voice filled the slytherin common room. Scorpius dried his tears and looked around.
He saw Summer holding her wand with a bright light.
"Yes, Hi... uhm" he stuttered for a bit because he didn't know her name.

"... Summer, are you alright?"
"I'm okay, a little bit homesick I guess"

"I get that, do you want me to stay for a bit?"
Scorpius looked at her and smiled: "yes please".

They ended up talking and laughing the whole night. Even in these dark times, Scorpius managed to find a friend. Maybe this one was worth trusting. He still needed some time to figure this out.

A little bit further a wind blew through the castle. It was Delphi.
She had to find out who Albus was. Up until now she had no luck. In the library she couldn't find anything about Albus - except for Dumbledore.

"Daddy?" she said, while she entered a dark room with only the light of a pensieve in the middle of the room. Voldemort looked up and said: "yes?".
"I couldn't find anything about this Albus person."
"That's alright, me neither, I've been going through my memories but the only Albus I came across is that dead fool that used to run this school."
"I'm sorry if I disappointed you." Nagini came crawling to Delphi and started hissing, it seemed like she enjoyed this failure.
"Maybe it's time to ask some students." Voldemort suggested.
"H...How? They could lie."
"Not if we use the cruciatus curse on them" He looked around the room, whispered something and all of the sudden a teacher, Rowena , appeared.
"YOU! We have an assignment for you..."
Delphi and Voldemort grinned at each other, this will unleash even darker times at Hogwarts.