"Okay then. The hard way then. Avengers!" He yelled.

"Really? I thought you wouldn't come?" Said Black Widow when she got to the roof.

"Well, I wanted the spider boy caught." Iron Man said.

I glanced over to Wade and he nodded. We're ready to fight now. Captain America came through the door and ran to me. Both him and Iron Man are ready to fight me. I saw Wade standing with the Black Widow. She grabbed her knives and threw one to Wade. Wade was dodging it and threw a punch to her face but she dodged it too.

I focus now on Iron Man and Captain America. Captain America is about to throw his shield at me while Iron Man is now shooting at me with his repulsors. I dodged them all. Then the shield came flying to me. My spider sense warned me of another object flying towards me. Probably Black Widow's Widow Bites. I dodged the shield and the Widow Bites but not the the shot from Iron Man's repulsors. He hit me in the shoulder.

I groaned a bit in pain but I continued to dodge the rest. I shot a web at Iron Man. It landed on his face. He stopped shooting and tried to get it of. Captain America threw punches at me.

I got a few punched in my stomach and one in my face. I also managed to hit him a few times. In the face and the rest of his body. I shot webs to slow him down. Two on his feet. He was stuck to the ground. I also webbed his hands together.

I glanced over at Wade and Black Widow. I shot webs at Black Widow. She dodged a few. I shot two at her feet and it stayed stuck. She tried to get out but she couldn't. She threw more Widow Bites at me. I dodged them all. I then shot two webs at her hands. She couldn't throw more.

My spidey sense warned me again. Iron Man flew to me and shoots again. But he not only shoots at me, he also shoots  at Wade. I don't want him to get hurt more. He already got hurt from Black Widow, I think. I move Wade out of the way to protect Wade from the repulsors, but I got hit. And again.

I swing away with my webs. Iron Man follows me. Good, he's not with Wade now. He shoots more but I dodge them again, thanks to my spidey sense. I tried to loose him but he is right behind me.

I landed on another roof. Iron Man landed too. I felt like I was being watched. Not by Iron Man but by someone else.

"Do you have more Avengers here?" I ask him.

"No, why do you ask that?" He said confused.

"No reason." I say while looking around, but I didn't see anyone.

I shoot more webs at him, extra strong ones. His feet are stuck. Yes! I'm done here.

"Good bye Iron Man! Have fun!" I say and swing away.

I heard him muttering some swear words and I laughed. I swing back to the roof top were Wade should be. I saw him from afar. I landed and walked over to him.

"Time to leave." I said. He nodded.

The Black Widow and Captain America are still here and are going to stay here for a while.

"The webs will dissolve in maybe 2 hours!" I said.

I let Wade get a piggy ride on my back and I swing away. I swing back to my apartment and went inside.

"Do you want to sleep here? The avengers are still on your roof." I say.

"Sure!" Wade said.

We walked inside and got to my room. I grabbed some clothes for me and looked at Wade.

"Do you want some clothes?" I asked.

"Yeah, I didn't bring any." He answered.

I gave him the biggest hoodie I have and sweatpants.

"Thanks." He said.

I changed in the bathroom while Wade changes in my room. I walked out and went to aunt May's room and I knocked. I walked in when I heard her say yes.

"Hi aunt May. I'm back." I say.

"Hey sweetie. How was it?" She asked.

"It was good." I said and smiled widely.

"That good huh." She said and grinned. I think she kinda knows what happened.

"Yeah. And umm, he is also here." I confessed.

"Oh. I want to meet him!" She said excited.

"Okay, come with me." I said.

We walk to my room and I knocked first. Wade said 'come in' and we did.

"Oh hello miss Parker." Wade greeted.

"Hello Wade. And please, call me May." She greeted back.

Wade nodded.

"Oh and Wade is staying the night." I said.

"That's alright. Don't go to sleep to late, okay?" She said.

"Okay, good night." I say.

"Good night." Aunt May said back.

Wade and me were sitting on my bed with pillows and blankets. It was comfy. We were watching an episode from Supernatural. We sat close to each other. It was nice. I laid my head on Wade's shoulder. I was a bit tired. It was a long day, but luckily it's Saturday tomorrow so we can sleep longer. I closed my eyes. I wasn't asleep yet though. I felt Wade kiss my forehead and I smiled a bit.

******

*Unknown*

I was watching Spider Man swing towards a building and Iron Man was behind him. I see Spider Man looking around for something or someone. Probably me then. He didn't see me. My suit is dark blue so I don't get seen easily. I am hiding behind the wall again so he doesn't see me. I don't know who Spider Man is yet but I will find out soon.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Who do you think was watching Peter?