3

I was swinging from building to building and landed on the roof of a high building. I went to the edge of the roof and sat down. I asked my A.I. what time it was and she said it was 9 o'clock. You see, I made my own A.I. and named her Karen. I got that name from Spongebob. The computer from Plankton I think, not sure because it's been a while since I last saw it. But the name stuck so I named my A.I. that. Karen is really helpful because she always helps me with patrol to find crime. Also I like talking to her.

I began to eat the churro I got from a nice lady as a thank you from saving her. After I ate the churro I laid on my back to look at the stars. I've always loved looking at stars. It's beautiful.

I could finally relax, but my spidey sense went off and I heard a sound of an arrow flying towards me? Yes defiantly an arrow. And I saw iron man flying towards me. I began to stand up and when I stood straight he stood on the building and walked towards me. Oh no, my spider sense went haywire and  iron man is the cause of it. They're gonna catch me. I wanted to swing away and go back to the apartment but iron man began to speak. "Stand down, we want to to talk to you."

My mind was racing. I don't wanna talk to him, they're gonna take me, I know it. Omg omg omg what am I gonna do!! Okay, I'm gonna answer, what am I gonna say? "Umm okay?" "Who are you under the mask?" " I'm not gonna tell you that." "Age?" "Classified" I saw he was getting irritated. That's not a good sign. Stark began to speak again. "If you don't answer our questions, we'll gonna use force and take you in". I don't wanna tell them and I also don't wanna go with them. So the only option is to swing away and hide. They can't find out I'm still 16. They would lock me up and make me stop spiderman. I can't let that happen.

I looked at him and swing as fast as I can. I hear iron man flying towards me but I'm still fast, maybe faster. Oh shizzles, he's using those blasters. I swung to the left to try to get away from him. It worked but only for a little while. And I mean really little, only for 3 seconds. I swung faster and faster and went right, from building to building. I can't see him anymore, is it a trick? Or did I really lose him? I swung to an alley. I still hide just in case he's close. I waited for 10 minutes and still didn't see him and also not hawkeye. Huh, I really did loose him.

I went to stand up and when I did some men in red and black stood right before me. I may or may not have made a 'manly' scream. "Aaaah."

Italics: Wade, only in this chapter, I'll put it in when needed, it's not every chapter.

"Woah woah no need to scream, man my ears hurt." "Ummm, haha, who are you?" "The name is deadpool, but you can call me Wade, nice to meet you! So you're Spidey?" Yes, and it's spiderman. Nice to meet you." Can we share our phone numbers, we can be really good friends" "Umm, sure why not. *****( that's the number)."

After that we parted ways. I finally went to the apartment. By the time I was home it was 11 PM so it's not that late. I went to the kitchen to get some cookies my aunt made yesterday. Yum, they're really good. I love cookies, especially from aunt May, they're the best.

After my I was done eating my cookies I went to my room and checked if I had any wounds. No, they're only some bruises, nothing too serious and changed into my pyjamas.
I laid in bed and began to check if I had notifications. None of Wade, but I'm gonna text him tomorrow, I'm too tired right now. Anthony hasn't texted me, he was probably busy today. I'll text him tomorrow too.
Ugh, tomorrow school. I can see my friends again, so that's nice but I'll get bullied by Flash again. Yay. And I also have a test tomorrow for biology. I didn't really learn for it but I paid attention in the lessons because Ned wasn't in my class and couldn't talk to him. And MJ was on the other side of the class.

I put my phone aside and put the  charger in. I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't, I kept thinking about the avengers who wanna know my identity and what are they gonna do? After a lot of thinking I finally fell asleep. Ugh what a day.

Yay, another chapter!
I'm going to sleep now, bye.
Oh and tell me how you like the story so far. Thank you.😁
And have a good day!