Locked in

{ Wondering would you be
my little quarantine? }

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||☆////////////////////////////////////////

"Miles, whats going on?" finally i can get some answers and stop racking my  brain for memories that dont exist. "I cant tell you," he replies with the face of man burning at the stake.

"Miles, listen to me. I need to know what happened so i can figure out the next best course of action," am i being reasonable? I think im being reasonable. Oh god, i sound like my mother-

"That's not what i mean, i mean, i physically can't! he wont let me," miles says with a glance at the locked door.

"Who, miles? Who is he? Did he do something to me? To you? You gotta talk to me miles, please im begging you! Tell me whats going on."

With another quick glance at the door, he says quickly, "I dont know how much time we have, but .. i- i can try,"

"okay miles, thats all i need from you, just please try to tell me whats going on," i say, eager to get to the point.

he whimpers a bit, making me rethink this decision to make him tell me the details but before i can properly reconsider, he begins to speak.

"Its Quint. He makes me... do things." he says quietly.

"who's Quint? Miles, what does he make you do?" I ask tentatively.

"P-peter Quint. He makes me ... he makes me hurt anyone i grow close with. The first nanny had a daughter, Alyssa,"

~ Don't make me hurt her like you made me hurt Alyssa! ~

I gasp in shock as the sudden memory floods my mind. Alyssa... ALYSSA.

**Flashback**

MISSING GIRL:
ALYSSA MARIE WORTHINGTON
SEVENTEEN YEARS OLD
LAST SEEN IN A RED DRESS
IF YOU SEE THIS GIRL, CONTACT
LAW ENFORCEMENT IMMEDIATELY.

"Wow, kate, look at that. Seventeen and missing. You think she's a runaway?"   

" Most likely,but i hear the Worthingtons are poor. Maybe shes just hiding while they wait for the insurance money to roll in. Or maybe she was just sick of being trapped in that tiny house all her life,"

**END OF FLASHBACK**

"Miles...no.." i whispered in shock and horror. "He made me do it! Please, you gotta believe me," he said, now on his knees by my feet, "Please, please. I loved her. I didnt mean to..."

he loved her..

"Miles, what did you do? You have to tell me what you did or i cant help you," i say, praying its not what i think it is.

" I-i ..." he trails of, his voice cracking, "i killed her.."

  I gape at him in horror as i picture it in my mind. I fiddle with the bracelet now back on my wrist and miles reaches out to touch it i watch his hand make contact, then..

                       MILES NO! Please! Please dont hurt me! MILES!!! 

**BANG**

blood pooling on the ground, a hand curling around a girls wrist,  eyes closing for the last time..

"Y/N!"  i look around the room, the vision leaving me. Sobbing, i look at Miles to see him clutching the bracelet.

"This bracelet.. what did you just see?" "I-i .. A- .. Alyssa.. sh-she.. Miles, shes dead! Oh god, Miles, shes dead and you killed her! Wh- why.."

"y/n, youre rambling. I-i told you it wasnt me,it was Quint.."

"I.. i know, miles, im sorry. I didnt mean.. " "i know you didnt. Its been killing me ever since it happened a year ago. I have the same nightmare every night . She visits me in my dreams."

"Miles, im so sorry you had to do that.." " Dont worry about it. We all have our demons." yeah but i never expected them to be ACTUAL FRICKING DEMONS. I think to myself.

"You guys! We cant leave the house..."

~•~~~~~•~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~•~~~•

Finally updated!
As always, please vote and share!
post the story name and tag me on your message boards pls?
❤️With love , xo❤️
       ☆sorayah