"He is." You smiled, butterflies flooding your stomach at the thought of how Tetsu's forehead met yours, or the way he held your hip when he bandaged it. "He is such a good friend to me."

              At the same time, all three girls looked at you and away from the mirror.

              "Friend?" They all made the same reaction of disbelief.

              "Yeah, we're friends!" You smiled. Then Kiyoko walked into the bathroom.

               "Who's gonna tell 'er?" Yukie asked, looking at her other two friends as you skipped over to your senpai.

               "Kiyoko! Can I talk to you on our way to breakfast?"

                You and Kiyoko walked towards the food pantry to collect your morning ingredients. The sun poking through mountains in the distance and into the large windows of the hallway. Your bright shining faces being lit a warm orange light.

                You informed her of the fight Hinata and Kageyama had last night. She listened to it quietly. You hadn't told her yet and didn't want her to hear it from someone else. This was an important piece of Karasuno's crazy bubble.

"Interesting." That was all Kiyoko said, rubbing her chin gently. Her lack of response made you sweat.

"I'm sorry, I should've informed you last night." You bowed your head, Kiyoko smiled softly. She patted your head with the lightest, most comforting touch.

                 "I understand. You're doing great, (Y/N). Better than we expected, I was rereading your notes from our Nekoma matches and you are so thorough in your notes." Kiyoko smiled, "I want you to have the confidence to handle those spats alone, With those two there's plenty. I won't be here next year to do it, but someone always will. And the fact that you fit in so well when it's only been a few days is incredible."

                Tears just started flowing. You had no idea how stressed out you were over trying to impress her. How scared you were to not gain her approval or that you were doing things wrong.

               "Oh no! Please don't cry!" Kiyoko nervously grabbed your shoulder and you just laughed, letting your tears freely fall and your eyes change to its reddish color. You felt so comfortable. So happy.

                "It's good. It's a good cry." You happily accepted the feeling of relaxation. You didn't know the next time you'd have this.

                Kiyoko smiled softly, pulling you into a hug she sighed into it. "I'm glad we found you."

                "Me too."

***

                "What the hell is up with your face?" Yaku plainly asked Kuroo, pointing at the sleepy head Captain's bruise. Kuroo looked at the dark misshapen bruise in the mirror, it had darkened overnight.

                 "Did (Y/N)-san do that? Be honest." Yamamoto suddenly arrived, observing the bruise close to Kuroo's face. Kuroo put his while hand over Yamamoto's face to push him away.

                   "Why would (Y/N)-chan do that?" He grumbled, yawning confidently.

                  "I saw you two walking away together last night. I couldn't sleep until you got back." Yamamoto said honestly, "If you did anything to my Goddess I swear—"

                  "She didn't punch me, dumb ass."  He sighed, "I tried riding her skateboard and I fell off. That's all."

                  Wow, his first fight he's won and he can't even brag about it. Of course now most of his team is laughing at him, his grumpy and tired face weighing his shoulders down.