04 | A Fairy in the Garden

So right I said I would draw the kagehina eating scene yesterday,,,

Here it izz 😔🤘

I'll show the process of my drawing down below lolol

♚♚♚

It was the second day in Seiryu Empire.

The sun was shining bright through the window, the glare of it's rays blinding the blonde prince, who grumbles in annoyance. 

"Lev, what did I say about keeping the blinds open when I wake up?" Prince Kozume Kenma grumbles out, turning in his bed to block the sunlight with his back. His tall knight, Haiba Lev, laughs happily as he poured the morning sencha tea calmly. 

"It's a sunny morning, Prince Kenma! Sunlight is good for your skin!" He chirps out, laying the teapot on the small tea table. "Rise and shine, Imperial Prince! It's time to wake up!"

"... Would you stop being so noisy, Lev?" Kenma hides under the covers, not wanting to stand up. Lev curiously approaches the prince, lifting the covers off his head.

"Prince! Do you want me to pick you up?" He asks with a big smile. The prince sneers, taking a pillow to smack the knight on his face. 

"Get out of my face. I'll stand up myself." He still had a sneer on his face as he stood from his bed, stretching his arms up high like a cat. "Where are the maids?"

"Hm?" Lev tilts his head in confusion. "Oh, right. Your alpha said he would would send them in this afternoon."

"My alpha?" Kenma's sneer deepened even further. "Don't call him that. It's revolting." 

Lev tilts his head further in confusion, as if he didn't understand. "Huh? But isn't he your alpha?"

"Hush, you big oaf. Shut it." Kenma sat at the tea table, picking up the tea cup to sip the sencha tea. "Did he say anything about visiting?" 

The knight took a seat in front of the prince, who was serenely sipping his tea. His eyes were still sleepy and half-open, but he was doing his best to stay awake. 

"He never said anything about visiting." Lev picked up a tea cup, sipping on the warm beverage. The prince sighs in content, yawning as he finished his drink. 

"That's good. I want to take a walk after drinking tea." 

"Imperial Prince, are you not going to eat breakfast?" The knight asks his prince, who slowly shook his head.

"I'm not hungry. And I am not going to eat anything you cook." He says bluntly, making the knight gasp and hold a hand over his chest.

"Am I that horrible...?" He whimpers out in fake sadness, his eyes glinting in mischief. Kenma sighs and rolls his eyes. 

"Yes, you are that horrible." Kenma stood up and lay his tea cup on the tea table, heading over the window to bask a bit in the sunlight. "Now get out. I will change into outdoor clothes."